List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1727568210766.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Last edited by a moderator:
ONly way i see Richmond getting pick #12 from Gold Coast is offer them a deal they cant refuse

Rioli + F2 + $500k x 2 years for #6 + #12

This gives them points for next year plus cap relief
We could then use #21 (1st pick on 2nd day ) get into 1st round in 2025 and might even do the same with #22 if we get that for Graham

Just basically means we get #12 plus move our F2 to F1
I think we are going to have to. I'm still struggling to understand how we reach our cap for 2025..... going to need to be creative. can definitely see us footing part of multiple players contracts to 1) get that better draft pick and 2) get us to the cap requirements.....

I think we are going to have to. I'm still struggling to understand how we reach our cap for 2025..... going to need to be creative. can definitely see us footing part of multiple players contracts to 1) get that better draft pick and 2) get us to the cap requirements.....
think its a great idea, we need to use the cap somewhere and overpaying people for what they produce is never a good idea. free up the money in a couple of years when we have a better picture of where our youth is at then use it to keep the ones worth keeping.

I have no problem with player movement. Swings and roundabouts. Time for us to hit the draft as hard as we can given where we are in our development cycle
Has always maintained any of our premiership guys want to leave to better their post football life they go with my blessing.

Cooney gearing up for todays mega trade.....

4-20 Weed GIF

Pretty poor form from the president in my opinion with his comments. I can cop it with Rioli and Bolton a touch, but at the end of the day it achieves nothing.

When it comes to Baker he has seen out his contract, said he wants us to be compensated and is heading home. If we wanted to lock him in for his career we could of signed him for longer but we didn't.

Yep agree, you don't single players out and basically dig at other premiership heroes we've had that have their reasons for leaving. What kind of culture does that bring?

If we were contending, it would be slightly different, but it's pretty fair given the situation Richmond is also in with a full rebuild required and the departing players have played a great role for our premiership years. If I was Rioli/Bolton, hearing that, I'd be pretty sour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back