List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1727568210766.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Well according to cal twoomey we shouldn't ask for more than 9 and 16

And 6 is enough for rioli who is 28 next year

But no mention of Bolton's age
Twomey works for Shifty Sheehan and Barrett. Hence I wouldn't expect anything less than undervaluing our players from the snivelling little sycophant. heck him

$700k for a prime on baller is nowhere near it for Taranto lmao what a dumb campaigner haha
Cornes only goes at the tiges because he knows us fans always bite. This gives him views and puts money in his pockets. Add on the fact this skeletons last game he was done by the mighty Tiges.
And I actually believe Trent Cotchin is his idol, like serious wakes up in the morning thinking ‘I wonder how Trent is feeling today, gee he is a beautiful man’ type stuff.

Here’s to hoping he has a comeback boxing fight and Dusty steps in.

We don't need to go after Norths #2 pick. We would target WCE #3 as a priority in my view, as we likely get the same player we want regardless. All that requires is for us to have a view on who you rate at 2 and adjust who we pick at 1 if required.

West coast traded out pick 2 for 8&12 previously so no reason they wouldn't be willing to trade out 3 for 9&13 (Baker and half of Bolton deal). They get Bo Allen at 9 no doubt.

We won't be trading pick 6 out given the top end of the draft, so north will need to find another club if they don't wanna add another mid to their list
I'm pretty much of the opposite view on everything you say here.

Norf will likely be prepared to trade pick 2, whereas West Coast will want to keep 3. I've heard they are very keen on Jagga.

We are best positioned to deal with Norf but if we don't someone else might. No one will give them better than pick 6, so we might get pick 2 for say 6 and 18. Or for say 9 & 13.

Pick 6 for them means they will have first dibs on any tall, likely either Armstrong or Tauru. Pick 6 for us means FOS, Lalor, Jagga, Draper and Langford are all gone. At 9 & 10 we can get Berry and Travaglia, then grab Allan at 12 and Faull at 13 if we want a key forward.

Maybe, hope you guys are right and I'm wrong. I just don't think we are getting 6 & 12.
It depends how much Blair wants it and how prepared he is to hardball the Rioli trade. I'd throw in our F2 and F3 to secure it, I reckon there's a bit of a drop between 12 and 20.
Gee, really Cal?

He’s talking shit lately.
He's a salty Essington fan who knows this draft is chockas and is spewing we're going to win our next final before they do.

nah he is too valuable to us both on field and off field, brisbane can't incentivise us enough to trade him and lynch is pretty settled in melbourne and loves the mornington peninsula
I don't think it will happen either, but he would be a good fit haha

This is the thing. Everyone's melting about this players worth this blah blah blah. Nothing has been said by any club or player regarding trades. Everyone is melting over media pundits opinions. We shall see next week but I have a feeling the Bolton trade was done and dusted months ago.

Sorry?? What!!!

That makes sense. You're in the right place at the wrong time.

Keep it up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think RFC might be eyeing players to get in the draft with 9 and 10 but the players will not be there anyway because other clubs are not as dumb as they suspect and the players they want will not get to 9 and 10
What a load of useless dribble. Mate you need help

If we are already getting 6 off them how is also getting 12 on top better than what other clubs are offering if they are throwing F1 around for it?
Gold Coast academy kids again next year with the rule changes they will need multiple F1 rounders if they have multiple 1st rounders coming through to match. Gold coast won't want our 2nd/3rd rounders.
GCS could trade pick 20 for future first from another club and take our lower picks in a trade to have points for Lombard.

They'll probably go after Big Sexy with the lure of a flag.
Watching lynch at our best and fairest I don't think he is going anywhere. They definitely need someone like him though to go again for a flag, but their draft picks are going to ashcroft and the other kid, so they are a bit stuck. 8 games in 2 years by lynch is also pretty dangerous. I reckon Brisbane go for that western bulldogs forward/ ruckman who went there from freo. He would be cheap and they could plonk him at ff. That's probably their best play

I'm pretty much of the opposite view on everything you say here.

Norf will likely be prepared to trade pick 2, whereas West Coast will want to keep 3. I've heard they are very keen on Jagga.

We are best positioned to deal with Norf but if we don't someone else might. No one will give them better than pick 6, so we might get pick 2 for say 6 and 18. Or for say 9 & 13.

Pick 6 for them means they will have first dibs on any tall, likely either Armstrong or Tauru. Pick 6 for us means FOS, Lalor, Jagga, Draper and Langford are all gone. At 9 & 10 we can get Berry and Travaglia, then grab Allan at 12 and Faull at 13 if we want a key forward.

It depends how much Blair wants it and how prepared he is to hardball the Rioli trade. I'd throw in our F2 and F3 to secure it, I reckon there's a bit of a drop between 12 and 20.

He's a salty Essington fan who knows this draft is chockas and is spewing we're going to win our next final before they do.
you make a strong case to keep 6

Twoomey can stick to radio and Hartley and Toce can stick to driving hard for the best deals for the Richmond FC

Yeah pick 6 on its own wont cut it. He is 27 and B&F winner. Exactly the type of player required for the suns.
Its picks 6&12 or worst case scenario 6&20. Lets see how bad suns want Dan and from all reports Dimma wants him bigtime. So pay up and that means overs due to being contracted. This should be non negotiable, two first rounders for Dan Rioli
If we can convince WCE to pay up for Graham, netting us 22. THEN:

I won't be surprised if it ends of as Dan + $$ + 22 in exchange for 6 + 12.

1, 3, 6, 12, 13, 18, 21 or 1, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 18, 21

Either is an amazing haul.

Watching lynch at our best and fairest I don't think he is going anywhere. They definitely need someone like him though to go again for a flag, but their draft picks are going to ashcroft and the other kid, so they are a bit stuck. 8 games in 2 years by lynch is also pretty dangerous. I reckon Brisbane go for that western bulldogs forward/ ruckman who went there from freo. He would be cheap and they could plonk him at ff. That's probably their best play
Lobb and Hipwood definitely a premiership forward line.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back