List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728278216122.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:

You have all spent the past few years wanting him delisted or traded, you don’t get to complain about the compo we get lol
****ing watch us

Bitch Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have all spent the past few years wanting him delisted or traded, you don’t get to complain about the compo we get lol

m8 i had to sit here and read someone openly admit he doesnt post here for BJs when its extremely clear thats why any of us post here

ill complain about whatever i want

Reckon we'll end up with:

1, 6, 11, 12, 14, 20, 24, 29, 75

Trading:
Bolton and 42 for 11 & 12
Baker 14
Rioli 6 & 29
Graham 42 (compo)
picks 32, 43, 50, 60 and 69 for pick 20

I'd be open to seeing what picks 24 and 29 could bring in terms of F1's for next year.
picks 32, 43, 50, 60 and 69 for pick 20

Take out #50 thats way too much to give back for pick #20 which is not really a 1st rounder and will become #23 on draft night. Id rather bid and wipe them out totally

Brisbane know they dont have the picks for both Ashcroft & Marshall and looking for points to get them in
Would rather go after Marshall than get pick 20. We can only do that by bidding on Ashcroft.

I reckon its gunna be pick 2........

West Coast offers Jack Graham 5yrs @ enough $k a year. Lands Richmond a first-round compo at pick 2. Eagles walk Liam Baker to the pre-season draft. Don’t cough up a draft pick. Tigers get pick 2. Eagles get Baker for nothing and only costs a bit extra $ Win-win for both​

There is $2m cap increase into 2025. Our whip hand here is they still want Baker to get their some how - and our Blair will be right across the subtleties.....

Last edited:
seeing Nth get Darling for pick 67 - why the f are we not doing this?

Do we want this young group to be humiliated for 24 weeks? we need some adults & professionals to replace the entire era that just walked out. Is the club doing anything, but getting worse ?

I'm all for tanking, but you got to keep an eye on keeping it competitive for your members. Who would want to waste 24 weekends watching this young side get flogged by 100+ each week?

seeing Nth get Darling for pick 67 - why the f are we not doing this?

Do we want this young group to be humiliated for 24 weeks? we need some adults & professionals to replace the entire era that just walked out. Is the club doing anything, but getting worse ?

I'm all for tanking, but you got to keep an eye on keeping it competitive for your members. Who would want to waste 24 weekends watching this young side get flogged by 100+ each week?
We need list spots, not list cloggers

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back