List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728278216122.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
"if it was me I'd walk away from the Bolton trade"

I've seen this said multiple times today.
It's been one day people, one day. It's all moves and counter moves. This Melbourne future first thing is just them putting pressure on Richmond to settle on 10 and 18.
It's Freo saying "if you don't deal for what we want, we'll go to the pretty blonde at the other table".

Freo can claim they want to invest in this draft and to an extent they probably do. Let's be serious though, they have arguably the player with the most x-factor wanting to go to their club and they can smell a flag.

Don't fall for these parlour tricks. We will get 10 and 11. Nothing surer.

It's simple. Freo doesnt trade for Bolton, finishes 12th in 2025. Bolton (in contract still) plays his legs off in 2025 to teach our youngsters and get home at the end of the year Finishes 4th in the brownlow, still in contract.

Freo five us pick 7 and a future first for 2026.

Not sure about your awareness of next years draft. It is basically ****ed. There’s going to be a lot of academy players in the top group of players and it’s a weak draft. However, there are a couple of really good players so trading our future first would be a bad move.
yep dont know much about it tbh. who are the top picks is it dyson sharp/ludowyke? for me i really want a fos/lalor pair so i guess it comes down to lalor vs those two. still think dees first will be a very good pick next year so we could still get a top end player, but its a risk if they improve.

It's been one day people, one day. It's all moves and counter moves. This Melbourne future first thing is just them putting pressure on Richmond to settle on 10 and 18.
It's Freo saying "if you don't deal for what we want, we'll go to the pretty blonde at the other table".

Freo can claim they want to invest in this draft and to an extent they probably do. Let's be serious though, they have arguably the player with the most x-factor wanting to go to their club and they can smell a flag.

See this is what i dont get

Freo trade out #11 they get F1 back and the assets dont change
if they do that Richmond then demands #10+#18 + melbournes F1

Freo your move either shit or get off and close the door

We then take that pick to GC for #13

If Freo try and force our hand and moving out pick 11 deliberately, knowing full well we want 10 & 11, then i don't care what day of the trade week it is, I'm walking away.

The media wondering if they did their job today by upsetting the tiger fans and getting reactions,

Spying Peeping Tom GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

If Freo try and force our hand and moving out pick 11 deliberately, knowing full well we want 10 & 11, then i don't care what day of the trade week it is, I'm walking away.
They won't, relax.

The media narrative by the CFL - that has been mentioned by some is laughable.
They are a bunch of spin doctors.

Geelong's interest in Oliver was apparently fleeting

Even though they had multiple meetings and he met with players at a farm lol

Freo playing tough, will walk away if the Bolton's trade demands are too high

lol that was throw away line that Cal Poindexter directly asked the Freo guy "Is there a point where the asking price is too high". Lol no shit!

Keep spinning the bullshit AFL corrupt carnts. House of cards that place. Hope it burns.

Thats what pisses me off about the media, it's never "Richmond playing tough, will walk away where the asking Bolton trade demands are too low".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats what pisses me off about the media, it's never "Richmond playing tough, will walk away where the asking Bolton trade demands are too low".
The agenda is as clear as day. Look at the commission. Goyer should be in jail, instead he's on the board of Qantas and the AFL commission. Watch the shit that comes out about that carnt.

They're all inbreds at AFL house. No other industry would take the cretins. Look at Laura - FM what a dumb hippo she is. Seriously stupid. Dill is academic but lacks common sense. Far too socially awkward to hold a CEO job. He's an embarrassment with no spine.

19 players currently on our list (excluding those leaving) played 10 or more games in 2024 (includes McIntosh and Dow).

8 players played 5-10 games (includes Cumberland)

7 players played 1-5 games (includes Coulthard)

So we’ll have at least 30 players on our list that played a game for us in 2024.

While I think we will struggle in 2025, I think our players will develop quicker than anticipated. We have a nice group of 15-20 players in that 21-25 age bracket that are the most likely to see dramatic improvement.

yeah but you are all the same bunch of prancers that thought Tarrant, Hopper & Taranto was going to win us another flag - lol.

I'll take your feedback on merit. How many guys played a game on 2024 is irrelevant when they are shit & your team finished dead last with the worst record in its history bro. You need to improve to actually get better & not many of them did that. Ralph-Smith & Mansell were the only 2 i can say that about & neither of them are capable of playing anything but a support role.

The agenda is as clear as day. Look at the commission. Goyer should be in jail, instead he's on the board of Qantas and the AFL commission. Watch the shit that comes out about that carnt.

They're all inbreds at AFL house. No other industry would take the cretins. Look at Laura - FM what a dumb hippo she is. Seriously stupid. Dill is academic but lacks common sense. Far too socially awkward to hold a CEO job. He's an embarrassment with no spine.
Where's John Setka when you need him?

not enough
I reckon Shai Bolton + pick 32 for Freo's 10,11 & 18 is fair, I would walk away if they don't do that honestly, we need to stop being soft at the trade table, I could less what the media personalities like Barrett say!

It's simple. Freo doesnt trade for Bolton, finishes 12th in 2025. Bolton (in contract still) plays his legs off in 2025 to teach our youngsters and get home at the end of the year Finishes 4th in the brownlow, still in contract.

Freo five us pick 7 and a future first for 2026.
just don't see this happening. This year showed him as too much of a downhill skier to play at a struggling club. It's time to say goodbye.

If we want Marshall all we need to do is bid on Ashcroft at pick 1. They will end up needing over 3000 points if we bid on Marshall before 20 as well. The only way I see them getting that many points is trading out 20, F1 and still being allowed to go into deficit for 2025 up to 1167. I’m not sure on the rules but knowing the AFL they will still allow a huge deficit even if you don’t have a future first.

Don’t lose sleep … Lions will get the points needed no matter what we do.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The Age have reported Richmond has requested 6 + 13.

"Richmond has also already said they want an extraordinary deal for them to be agree to Daniel Rioli’s request to be traded to the Gold Coast and has asked for the Suns’ picks six and 13."

Should force Gold Coast to give 6 and their second rounder(s)

I predict 6 & 23 for Rioli and a F3 (GC need points next year). IMO I’d take that deal and run given the strength of this draft.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Law of averages say they’re just as likely flop and fail.
I don't think that applies when you can observe kids for years in the lead up and make an informed decision based on data. Always gonna be outliers but you give yourself a much higher chance of finding a quality player in the first round.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back