List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
Any good survival stories?

I always wondered if gravity stopped temporarily and as the Earth spun you just fell off into space, could someone survive that?
Stick to true crime Andrew Rule is ace and Roy and HG for a laugh, if you want sports related You’re Going to Be sacked in The Morning is pretty good too

Holding Hold The Line GIF

can't be many times a vic clubs managed the back page spread in the west Australian by doing absolutely nothing. we're bigger than jesus.
We are going to have a 24 page glossy magazine lift out by the end of the week with a coupon to redeem special edition plates and teaspoons

Draft points don’t mean shit to us
We need top 1st round picks
Who cares if we pay overs to get them let’s get it done and do it properly

Campaigners approach our contracted players then bitch and moan cos we want market value.
That’s it in a nutshell

If you want to buy something that someone doesn’t sell you need to pay overs pretty simple stuff you would think

Gold Coast especially have head hunted Rioli so it’s completely up to them to follow through to get a deal done that they promised Rioli they could do when they approached him

yes, but if done right, with the hand we have, the club would be hoping for a Hawks like bounce from the last few years. Not to mention, we gon have so much cash to attack FA and trades.
With Tassie to cripple the rest of the comp with quality picks following that.....
Ahead of the curve, we are placed perfectly l, and still have a shining cabinet with 3 recent cups to look at while we build the next team to hopefully challenge....

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True but i dont remember the hawks losing this many players/bringing in youngsters. Hope the Tigers can turn it around but this is high risk, in my opinion.
We need to mate, and need to do it right, Tassie is on the horizon and the CFL will gift them a surplus of compensation.....

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Out of contract Tim Kelly gets 3 first rounders

Media: Fair Deal

4 year contracted Shai Bolton...

Media: 1 first rounder plus a 2nd rounder at best
Yeah but the war in the Ukraine and Middle East must be having an impact on the draft picks we're entitled to.... it's blamed for everything else so why not this.

We are not getting 6 and 23 from GC with nothing going back. If we do get 6 and 23 it’ll involve us giving back a F2 which they need for points to get Uwland in 2025 who looks like a top-3 and likely #1.

I’d happily do 6 and 23 for Rioli and a F2.

If Blair is smart we will compile as many 20’s picks as we can in this draft - they’ll be liquid gold in live trading.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If we are giving a F2 up then it needs to be 6 and 13. It'll be 19-20 before bids

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've been listening to podcasts about the best way to wash your clothes.

In short: only use one cycle, warm water short cycle, for everything, with small amounts of detergent only. Anything with stains, deal with that before it goes in.

Groundbreaking. :tearsofjoy:
Seems like there is an audience for anything. I might make a podcast about different ways to scratch your ear.

Not at all. We're trying to establish a new culture and game plan. For that to be effective we need players who are 100% committed to the cause. Sure it might mean a few years down the bottom, but we're going to have draft hauls similar to what the expansion sides got, but we've already got the established club for them to join.

Richmond are doing what no other club has done before when it comes to rebuilding and if we get it right there is a chance we could repeat the dynasty we just had and that scares the media and opposition fans alike, hence all the attacks and narratives around getting us less than we're asking for
4 retire. from injury basically. Grimes, Naismith played a game or 2. Martin was cooked. Pickett could've gone on.
Ruck depth Ryan maybe 2025, or 2026. Kosi was actually decent back up ruck. Get another FA Ruck?

Tresize, Brown covered Grimes already. Hugo to Riolis spot. Saw him play that well there in the VFL, he got elevated.
Plus Broad, Short, Gibcus, Balta with depth of Young, Miller.
A fit Gibcus improves us.

4 players want out & its Bolton, Baker, Graham are 3 small fwds who rotate in the midfield.

Still got Nank, Prestia, Hopps, TT in the middle. 2 or 3 gun draftees play straight away. Maybe squeeze TT, JH half forward
The midfield is getting the ball into the fwd line.

Mansell, Campbell, MRJ seem locks. Campbell runs like a winger. A fit Judson Clarke can play.

We just got to hope Lynch plays more than 4 games. Almost No Lynch for 2 years has messed the team up. Lefau can play, but ACL, Bauer came in late. I hope he gets continuity in his body.

We are not getting 6 and 23 from GC with nothing going back. If we do get 6 and 23 it’ll involve us giving back a F2 which they need for points to get Uwland in 2025 who looks like a top-3 and likely #1.

I’d happily do 6 and 23 for Rioli and a F2.

If Blair is smart we will compile as many 20’s picks as we can in this draft - they’ll be liquid gold in live trading.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don't think we should be trading our future 2nd. It'll likely be the first pick of the 2nd round which always holds slightly more value as clubs get the night to sleep on who is left on the board and may choose to trade to get first crack.

We should be using later picks to get 23- something like 6&23 for Rioli, pick 44, pick 50. Doesn't quite meet the value of pick 23 but gets the tigers slightly more than pick 6

The gist of my post was we will get what we are after in draft capitol and wont settle for less this i am sure of regardless of all the media propaganda downplaying what the club is after.

Now on the one point you referred to you believe we will give something back well if we do so be it, it was one of many parts of my lengthy post.

The media propaganda is just other clubs manipulating them in order to change the narrative- it doesn't really matter as Blair and Co won't budge.

I like that we're not trying to use the media in any of our deals unlike Freo who have half their club talking about how they'll go to the draft trying to leverage a better deal.

At tigers, it's just utter disdain for the media and it's beautiful

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back