Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no info, but he is a young kid at 190cm and 21 years old that has played 30 games. If they keep Fyfe, then I can imagine he may want out for opportunity.

Again, I have NFI if we have any interest - Or if he is any good in the WAFL
View attachment 2096665
I actually wouldnt mind taking him but only in addition to picks #11 & #12 not as a replacement for 1 of these picks

I have a theory; If we take 7 kids in top 30 this year, we will essentially create a GWS lite scenario. If all the kids come on and can fit in a 22 perfect. If not and they need opportunity then even better. We will end up in a position where we are trading out the kids for high draft picks in the future. The only thing that won't keep it going infinitely is that we dont get academy kids
Its Happening Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

This years draft is the one where its extremely deep and the quality between 10-30 is extremely close
Next year is very light on after #5 from whats being reported and the draft watchers are all saying Richmond has done well to go so deep in this year.

There are 2 extremely good players that are looking like going 1 & 2 next year in Archie Ludowyke & Dyson Sharp
With the group of kids we get this year and the 2 boys in 2025 we would just about have 10 top end kids in 2 years

Very very exciting
Don't forget Ryan onley

I feel the cats will be the team looking to trade into this year and we may get their 1st rounder next year for #21 or maybe even #22

They only have 16, 36, 54, 72 and the 16,36 will most likely be used for Smith
Same deal we did 4 years ago when we traded pick 20 and they drafted Holmes
We hot Tom Brown with corresponding pick in 21 draft

Freo have played this beautifully, using Pickett as a smokescreen to reduce Bolton's value, implanting into BF posters heads that we have to accept a lower offer now or keep Bolton, well played Freo but I see you
Ryan Daniel’s , local WA scoop reports that Bolton is the priority , they’ll work on kozi if they can , I think there’s a sense melb don’t wanna play ball

When did Blight show he was capable at the level? Yes he's had dominant games in the VFL, but showed some serious flaws in 2/3 of his senior games.
Blight level of intercepts marking displays that he has a natural talent that is sadly missing in the Richmond Side - How often do we see the ball kicked from the backline only to return like a Boomerang - not tanking - why was Blight in the matches that you talked about placed on the oppositions main forward - absolutely cruicified - potential to be a far better player than Gibiscus - forward option ?

It would be stupid for Freo to recruit both Bolton and Pickett, they both play in similar positions as small forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When did Blight show he was capable at the level? Yes he's had dominant games in the VFL, but showed some serious flaws in 2/3 of his senior games.

1st game against Carlton.

He should have played the year out as Miller had fallen off a cliff by then. Also has a bit of campaigner in him which Miller doesn’t.

Persevere!

Just that Freo would be stupid to recruit both.
Need to retain talent like Frederick.
Would just recruit Bolton for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back