Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listening to Footy Classified, Bartel, Eddie and even Lloydy saying what everyone here is saying that we’ve bottomed out at the perfect time, 3 big draft periods in front of us and the cap space to grab some big FAs
Tiges in an excellent position to launch again Jimmy reckons.
The parrot completely silent, it was killing him hearing this 😂
Which campaigners is the parrot?

What's the point of having a contract for multiple years for your best players and then letting them leabe with years left for fair value. Nope it's overs as that is the price of poaching contracted stars. Or don't pay overs and look like dickheads when you can't get the deal done. Doesn't have to be ridiculous overs but clearly in our favour otherwise it's just simpler for us to keep them. Sends a message to future clubs wanting to trade our guys. Pony up bitches...
For me it's simple, I don't want any player on my list who no longer wants to be here. I don't care who they are. If a player says I want to leave now and we say no your staying they are going to say no worries my mistake, I'm going to play my heart out for the club now? Lala land it's not the 80's anymore.
Club will trade them, some here just have to accept it's happening.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading the Pies are keen.
I think we need to be looking at players with leg speed that are good users of the ball, when you consider our 3 most skilled players are leaving . From what I’ve seen Davies can butcher it and has no real outside game
Very ordinary player is davies

Brisbane are contending so won't want the picks before draft night. They don't even have mid range picks to try share the load the useless campaigners 🤣🤣
Brisbane need for Richmond to not pick Ashcroft at 1, therefore will have to try and orchestrate a deal that includes RFC not selecting him. It saves them 600 points. A very good chance that Brisbane pick comes to us for enough points to facilitate them getting Ashcroft. This will need to be sorted before draft night.

Last edited:
We have to pay the cap minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah i know that just a waste unless he can play half a season which I doubt. Perhaps spread the love a little more who ever is left not that we will have many worthy of a raise.

Rosas from GC, every game I’ve seen him played he looks the goods, if it’s true he’s potentially been told to look elsewhere I’d take him

Just had a bit closer look at his stats. They are not compelling either in attack or defence, though they are certainly not awful.

For us to get him we would probably need to think he is a clearly better option than some of Mansell, Maurice Jnr, Green, Campbell, Jud Clarke, and the best of what we are likely to get from the draft or our VFL team or other second tier footy. We might be better off waiting to see if we can locate a dynamite small forward somewhere and otherwise back our existing players in, rather than bringing Rosas in who may be only marginally better than our guys at best.

I just hope E-Girls throw Kamdyn a contract just to keep the gang together
Graham - Bolton - Kamdyn

Also could you imagine if Rosas was thrown into the Rioli trade and we played him in the Rioli position and he ends up just as good

With all due respect to Freo, I don't think they have considered me or anyone on BigFooty when it comes to trades.
That's exactly what they want you to think, Freo are playing you like a fiddle

This is all to much for my feeble brain to take in… the exodus of players…

If at the start of the year somebody said Martin, Grimes, Pickett would retire and Rioli, Baker, Bolton and Graham wants to leave, I’d say insanity!!!

Imagine if at the end of 83 we see Bartlett retire, Cloke, Wood, Raines and Taylor leave…. then….. oh wait… :(

Well at least we recovered quickly…. Oh damn!

Good, 1st rd pick again before tassie come in a take all the good kids.
The AFL really need to change that pick 1 goes to the team finishing second last and the wooden spooners get pick 2.

No more tanking for the spoon, no more fans wanting to lose to finish on the bottom.

Make the wooden spoon back to the miserable embarrassment it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back