List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insane by us if true.

No doubt RFC has lost premierships at the trade table, not the players fault

For example if RFC got Issac Smith as a FA instead of Geelong when they had a chance after our 2020 premiership would we have won in 2022? Possibly

Could we then afford Taranto hopper and pay raises to baker, Rioli and Bolton. Probably not and we’d lose some. Not all trade decisions are in a vacuum. We’ve left no flags in the table via trade decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Man this got my hopes up that we’d finally gotten it done. :'(

Still more waiting! :(

We must be pretty confident the next two drafts aren’t much chop. We were willing to pay a substantial premium to land JHF. Very interesting. Would still like to see a third round pick come back to us though.

im not bagging, its just too mcuh

get farkked campaigner, I will be the first to drink from the cup if we win the flag 😉
images

Its got nothing to do with disagreeing. As you said, everyone has a different opinion, and they are entitled to have that and i respect that but there is no need to post the same differing opinion, 20 times a day, every day. We know what their opinion is and thats fine but theres no need to constantly ram it down our throats, or bag out the club and its employees.
And if we don't win a premiership then so be it, at least we didnt die wondering.
Sorry but 99 percent of the opinions for and against are just constantly being recycled anyway.

I am not on the Taranto and Hopper bandwagon (at least not for what we are giving up) but I can recite verbatim every single argument why we should do it. Why because they are basically repeated in one form or another on every single page. I can't remember the last time I read something in favour of it and thought 'wow I never thought of it that way'. For what it's worth I don't blame people for this, whilst we wait for news we are naturally going to repeatedly argue the pros and cons.

Still it's a little bit rich to say that it's ok to recycle all the arguments for selling the farm for Taranto and Hopper but not against it. Still again if it's just couple of posters in particular that are annoying, just put them on ignore.

SEN Hopper gets done
Future 1st
Pick 31
Soldo.

Meanwhile Dunkley trade is at a stalemate.
Doggies won’t take unders.

Apparently we are winning plenty of admirers in the industry re how we are dealing fairly
If I was Dunkley I’d tell Brisbane to gagf. They have to be taking the piss offering 2 first round picks for him but expecting the dogs to then give them 2 second round picks as well for their F/S picks.
What sort of clowns would make these commitments but have no plan on making it work, they were never getting a first round pick for McStay ffs

Soldo is a spud dunno why everybody is complaining, he’d be worth pick 50. We’ve got Colina, Miller and Ryan waiting who will be or already are better.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I wasn’t complaining. :D I just want the deal to go through already! Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We must be pretty confident the next two drafts aren’t much chop. We were willing to pay a substantial premium to land JHF. Very interesting.
Can confirm duds for days. All the top young athletes are moving into Tiktok and e-sports.

Is this the same RFC that snagged not 1, not 2 but 3 in the last 6 years?

You paint them as incompetent when nothing could be further from the truth groupie
I just want to keep 31 cos its 100% possible

you campaigners need to lay off the red cordial

should we offer our 2023 second rounder too for hopper

they may as well raid the whole club
Not worried about the pick up and a player that leaves. Club obviously don't like that much in this or next years draft.

Totally agree with you on the 7 year deal touted for the Frog. That seems to be a couple of years too long. Can only hope that there are performance clauses built into that contract if this trade is completed.

That's a 100% fair package that. Just pull the trigger GWS you scoundrels.

It'll get done at that, we are probably wanting one or two really late picks back to have our options open to comply with the draft if some things change between now and Nov

Remember lads and ladettes and the other ones, getting 2 gun mids effectively removes the only genuine weakness in our structure. We bow out of a couple of drafts yes, but we basically make the team ****ing bullet proof. The team we put out on the field next year will be the strongest side I've ever seen in the yellow and black and yes I do have an erection as I'm typing this.

Remember lads and ladettes and the other ones, getting 2 gun mids effectively removes the only genuine weakness in our structure. We bow out of a couple of drafts yes, but we basically make the team ******* bullet proof. The team we put out on the field next year will be the strongest side I've ever seen in the yellow and black and yes I do have an erection as I'm typing this.
I see you need this

Cold Water Pain GIF by PureADK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back