List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If hopper is too difficult bowes and pick7 (for future second round) could sort of fit but don't think we have done the work on him

Dude we are getting Hopper. We didn’t put all that work into him to pull the pin at the final hurdle. If we pay overs so be it, we are getting a gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone jumping at shadows in here.
There's still a week left of the trade period, I guarantee you that the Hopper trade will get done.

I strongly suggest to a lot of you, not to work in a field where negotiation is a key aspect of your role.

Not all cap dumps are created equal. Grundy is being pushed out the door with some of his salary being paid. GWS would prefer to keep both but with Taranto have offered less then value and Hopper is contracted.

If they were pushing Hopper out the door you’d have an argument but it’s clear they’re not.
Its a dump.
Otherwise they would've only traded Hopper too keep Taranto.

Last edited:
GWS providing a running commentary on how this trade is going down lol. Very strange.

yeah, it's weird. usually done behind closed doors. Oh well, you hear nothing from the Tiges. So likely we are moving forward pretty well.

100% … same thing happened with Vickery at Hawthorn. Players taking pay cuts (Jordan Lewis) got upset they overpaid a spud when they were taking pay cuts. No one is getting their nose out of joint over Taranto or Hopper because 1. They are both very good players and 2. We need them to win flags. If we go pick up a semi-spud like Bowes our culture goes out the window.

I wonder if Geelong will because it could really set off a destruction of their strong culture.
I'm surprised the Cat are even contemplating it to be honest because of that reason.

Lol this thread is hilarious.

Hopper is worth exactly whatever Richmond and GWS agree between themselves he is worth, not what we as fans believe he’s worth lol.

If Richmond end up paying more than what fans think Hopper is worth, then that’s what he is worth because Richmond and GWS agree that is what he is worth. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back