List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taranto was no.1 in the league for clangers that year and not because he was tagged.
As mentioned by others Dusty actually has him covered in that stat

Plus the rules of the game have changed to further prioritise clearance due to the 6 6 6 rules

It’s kind of bizarre that we apparently could have the amount of players allowed to play be changed for next year and no one knows if it’s actually happening

I mean I feel like this is the sort of stuff you’d want to be giving fair warning about
Kind of like starting a new rule (stand) without actually trialling it

Given the assumption the Hopper deal has always been going to happen, if it doesn't go ahead will that leave GWS over the cap in 2023? Are the Tigers therefore just playing this smart by pushing this deal as deep into the trade period as possible before GWS end up having to trade and we minimise our net cost?
It is using Richmond resources - what trades have happened that Richmond could be part of - West Coast Trades Junior Rioli in return for pick 8 and 12 - wow
Given the assumption the Hopper deal has always been going to happen, if it doesn't go ahead will that leave GWS over the cap in 2023? Are the Tigers therefore just playing this smart by pushing this deal as deep into the trade period as possible before GWS end up having to trade and we minimise our net cost?
GWS has played the dominant position - received Soldo as an extra. Is it because GWS is a contender and does not want to bolster Richmond strengths. Surprised if the trade will go through.

Team if we drafted all Richmond supporters. Midfield stacked.

FB: Hunter Clark, Ben Patton, Tom Cole
B: Jake Soligo, Jordan DeGoey, Lachie Weller
C: Adam Cerra, Tim Taranto, Nat Fyfe
HF: Tom Green, Sam Weiderman, Maurice Rioli Jnr
F: Noah Anderson, Mitchell Lewis, Lachie Schultz
Foll: Max Gawn, Marcuc Bontempelli, Clayton Oliver
Inter Ben Hobbs, Patrick Naish, Flynn Perez, Samson Ryan, Tyler Sonsie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waiting on Soldo and plastics to agree on a contract…once finalised, the Hopper deal will be done

Soldo + F 1 for Hopper is a fair trade I would have thought…

throwing in 31 is extra

Not really. Soldo is worth a 3rd round pick. Maybe a late 2nd. Generally you have to pay overs for contracted players aswell. I don't think it's a desperate salary dump situation either.

Jesus Jon Ralph is a fukwit

Meanwhile the Herald Sun’s Jon Ralph reports Ivan Soldo should get to GWS from Richmond as one of the early deals on Tuesday.

But deals for Ollie Henry, Esava Ratugolea and Jacob Hopper are still to be sorted.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apparently Ben Ainsworth was a big tigers fan (I think his whole family might be)
C Jiath from hawthorn.. tigers fan

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jees that backline would concede about a thousand goals.

Didn't know Taranto was a tiger?

Taranto was no.1 in the league for clangers that year and not because he was tagged.

Let me put clangers into perspective. 2017 clangers:

Martin: 124
Danger: 106
Parker: 106

So in one of the greatest individual seasons of all time Dusty had 18 clangers more than anyone else.

You’re welcome

So in one of the greatest individual seasons of all time Dusty had 18 clangers more than anyone else.

You’re welcome

You’re welcome

Dustin had players hanging off him most times he kicked the ball

Unbelievable North did that trade.

Stunning gamble on next year - obviously never heard of the saying, 'a bird in the hand in worth two in the bush'.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back