Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't bank on him playing ruck at AFL level "only" 199cm tall and didn't fare that well against proper rucks at the Champs. Luckily for him, he's also a very good key forward prospect.
2nd rounder Noob?

2nd rounder Noob?
Maybe. Key forwards have a tendency to rise up the rankings late. There's always at least one taken in the top 10 and probably more in the first round. Gerreyn could move up the order.

I think everyone wants to see Gerreyn play senior WAFL. If he gets a call up and plays well he'll get more attention.

Maybe. Key forwards have a tendency to rise up the rankings late. There's always at least one taken in the top 10 and probably more in the first round. Gerreyn could move up the order.

I think everyone wants to see Gerreyn play senior WAFL. If he gets a call up and plays well he'll get more attention.
Feel like he will still monster blokes in the seniors. 😂😂

Armstrong I think will go top 10 now. Then we are trying to guess whether a Whitlock twin has more upside than Gerreyn I guess.

Feel like he will still monster blokes in the seniors. 😂😂

Armstrong I think will go top 10 now. Then we are trying to guess whether a Whitlock twin has more upside than Gerreyn I guess.

Have been whispers some clubs would take Armstrong top ten. I agree, he’s probably not going to be taken by us unless we do some trading of Rioli or Bolton.

Have been whispers some clubs would take Armstrong top ten. I agree, he’s probably not going to be taken by us unless we do some trading of Rioli or Bolton.
If we got 8 or 9 for Rioli I'm probably taking him. Elite mark, elite kick.

On Armstrong, I've said a few times... he's only played 5 games at the elite level. Two talent league games and 3 champs. Didn't play any talent league as a bottom ager.

Its not enough for me yet. He's probably an elite talent, it might even be likely. But I think people should just take a breath and wait to see how he plays out the season, or at least a couple more games.

Take Simms as an example. He was inconsistent to start the season. He played one outstanding game at the Champs among some decent and quieter games. People blew up over him... now on the weekend he was back to disappearing again.

On Armstrong, I've said a few times... he's only played 5 games at the elite level. Two talent league games and 3 champs. Didn't play any talent league as a bottom ager.

Its not enough for me yet. He's probably an elite talent, it might even be likely. But I think people should just take a breath and wait to see how he plays out the season, or at least a couple more games.

Take Simms as an example. He was inconsistent to start the season. He played one outstanding game at the Champs among some decent and quieter games. People blew up over him... now on the weekend he was back to disappearing again.
Played 4 Coates games?

Not often you get a bloke genuine key position size who is an elite mark and then isn't a complete potato at kicking and he can thump them from anywhere.

Plus our FF is Jacob Koschitzke so I'm desperate

Played 4 Coates games?

Not often you get a bloke genuine key position size who is an elite mark and then isn't a complete potato at kicking and he can thump them from anywhere.

Plus our FF is Jacob Koschitzke so I'm desperate
So he has. I guess I just wasn't paying attention to him in the first two rounds of the season.

Hoping Lalor/FOS come flying home from here. Lalor in particular.
spoke to the manager of lalor plaza yesterdayand he said if lalor gets drafted to richmond
every richmond member will get a shoppers gift voucher at lalor plaza to spend at there favorite shop
allegedly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah its Rioli / Shai ( I wouldnt trade Shai) or possibly Baker pick plus our pick 21??
hypothetical trade liam baker to eagles we get 2024 second round draft pick + 2025 second round draft pick
we then trade our 2025 second and eagles 2025 second both be sitting some where between 18 -23
for suns first pick this year
suns do need points for next year stars

I wouldn't bank on him playing ruck at AFL level "only" 199cm tall and didn't fare that well against proper rucks at the Champs. Luckily for him, he's also a very good key forward prospect.
Grundy is 2.02m that's only 3cm, plus he looks like he gas great agility and jump on him. He could turn out another Jackson (Melb/Freo).

Hotton might’ve gone number 1 if he didn’t do his knee

We probably have enough ACL recoveries on the list. 😂😂😂

Was watching his videos again this morning. His agility is off the charts and very strong forward of centre which is exactly what we need. If we have 5 top 25 picks he'd be worth a crack somewhere.

We probably have enough ACL recoveries on the list. 😂😂😂

Was watching his videos again this morning. His agility is off the charts and very strong forward of centre which is exactly what we need. If we have 5 top 25 picks he'd be worth a crack somewhere.
Yeh he's so good

I'm hoping we can get him with a pick from the Rioli and/or Baker trades, that he is available because of the ACL injury. Not that worried about it, you draft a player for 10-12 years so even if he has an interrupted first season it isn't that big of an issue. Plenty of players recover from ACL injuries seemlessly these days, and i'm pretty sure our medical department will be beefed up

Yeh he's so good

I'm hoping we can get him with a picks from the Rioli and/or Baker trades, that he is available because of the ACL injury. Not that worried about it, you draft a player for 10-12 years so even if he has an interrupted first season it isn't that big of an issue. Plenty of players recover from ACL injuries seemlessly these days, and i'm pretty sure our medical department will be beefed up
Got a bit of Shai about him in traffic. Also has a bit of a loopy kick like Shai.

We should also have that freebie first rounder mitigating the risk somewhat.

Yeh he's so good

I'm hoping we can get him with a pick from the Rioli and/or Baker trades, that he is available because of the ACL injury. Not that worried about it, you draft a player for 10-12 years so even if he has an interrupted first season it isn't that big of an issue. Plenty of players recover from ACL injuries seemlessly these days, and i'm pretty sure our medical department will be beefed up

1721703879056.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back