Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they're not.

They'd obviously only do it if they loved one of the early prospects and didn't want to risk missing out. They have **** all picks too so we could sweeten it with some later picks if need be.
I think they are, take away our injuries and we are better than them with a better core.

They are rubbish

Agree with that part. But they've got better youf. Need a couple of mids though.
Haha

They do, but their core players in their midisg 20's are shit.

They have no KPD;s once Battle leaves, their most talented KPF hates the coach and their best forward is that dumbass that we traded.

Their mids are shit.

They are worse off than us.

Huge game from Hamish here as he racks up an impressive 40 disposals to help his Claremont team get a hard fought victory against Swan Districts. Lets hope we get to see him challenge himself at senior WAFL level in the coming weeks.

Unfortunately, almost the entire 3rd quarter of the broadcast was lost due to technical difficulties, so we missed out on 20 mins of the commentator mixing up Davis and Angove, a true tragedy.

Jagga for me just lacks that polish that would be amazing

Positives

Ball winning elite
agility and ability to work in a phone box elite
Contested ball beast, tough as nails
Proper football pedigree, lives and breathes football

Negatives

Finished yr 12 last year so has had time to develop more
But is he an A class elite kick ?
Does he have break away speed ?
Is he classy enough ?

Do we need another butcher I would’ve thought Taranto and Hopper would make people realise we desperately need class.

The first in what will be a series of highlights videos for the top draft picks picking out the best moments from their 2024 Champs performances. First up is Sid Draper, who was still finding his fitness and form through the Champs after a long injury layoff but still managed to wow us with moments of brilliance.

2:30

Sing In The Face GIF by Travis

Huge game from Hamish here as he racks up an impressive 40 disposals to help his Claremont team get a hard fought victory against Swan Districts. Lets hope we get to see him challenge himself at senior WAFL level in the coming weeks.

Unfortunately, almost the entire 3rd quarter of the broadcast was lost due to technical difficulties, so we missed out on 20 mins of the commentator mixing up Davis and Angove, a true tragedy.

where do you think he will land on draft night? in the 20's?

Haha

They do, but their core players in their midisg 20's are shit.

They have no KPD;s once Battle leaves, their most talented KPF hates the coach and their best forward is that dumbass that we traded.

Their mids are shit.

They are worse off than us.
Wilkie's a gun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

where do you think he will land on draft night? in the 20's?
He's one of a WA contingent that I find difficult to place due to how relatively weak the Colts is right now. I really am super keen to see him and Gerreyn play some senior WAFL.

He's a nice size, he has excellent top end speed on the outside, and can deliver a ball. He kicked goals at the Champs. I think he's at least a strong prospect as a winger or a medium forward. He can beat up on a Colts level midfield, but that doesn't give me a lot of confidence about his suitability to playing midfield at the next level.

I probably still have him towards the back end of that big mass of solid prospects in the 20s and 30s this draft, but if he proves himself at WAFL level he could move up.

FWIW we're sending the team (recruiters) out to wangaratta this weekend to watch Dragons vs Rebels.

Family member of a very good mate works alongside Blair but the prick wont spill a word on what they think. Just nods and agrees with everything I say except that the butcher needs to go :drunk:
Who are the likely candidates from that game?

Cal Twomey suggested we could trade Baker and Bolton to Fremantle for picks 6, 12, 15, and then Dan Rioli to Gold Coast for picks 7 and 10 (we'd likely have to give a sweetener back the other way).

How would people feel about this? I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Rocking up to the draft with 1, 6, 7, 10, 12, 15 plus possibly a couple of second rounders, that's a crazy start to a rebuild.

Cal Twomey suggested we could trade Baker and Bolton to Fremantle for picks 6, 12, 15, and then Dan Rioli to Gold Coast for picks 7 and 10 (we'd likely have to give a sweetener back the other way).

How would people feel about this? I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Rocking up to the draft with 1, 6, 7, 10, 12, 15 plus possibly a couple of second rounders, that's a crazy start to a rebuild.
Add in Brisbane's first which we'd have to be favourites for and you've got 7 first round picks.

That's only one less than the Suns came in with 😂 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back