List Mgmt. Trade targets 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s about time we trade in a marquee player, preferably a gun midfielder but a top shelferAllur was a great in and Charlie but not so good the Motlop,, Rockliff and Watts , they didn’t really work but they were more gettable rather than sure things because they were on the wane at their clubs . We need someone thats club can’t afford to give them the upgrade they’re ready for because of a salary cap squeeze . I wouldn’t want to give up an early first round draft pick for anything less than an elite player so I guess look at the restricted free agents
There are no pure A grade mids in this years FA pool. Would have to pry someone out. Someone like Hopper from GWS with the emergence of Green.

Would rather get multiple first rounders this year and draft a top 10 KPP and a pure mid.

for some reason i feel like we’d go for mcstay and then he’d end up spudding it up like finlayson because unlike brisbane we dont have a midfield that can deliver inside 50
McStay takes big pack marks where he gets above his opponents with his reach. He would be an asset. His hands are better than Charlies

We're in that spot where we can target anyone good because all our positions and lines need something lol

It's a shame C4 has been exiled, I do want to know what we did with the massive salary cap we had which I assume opens up even more upon Gray and Boak(?)'s retirement

We're in that spot where we can target anyone good because all our positions and lines need something lol

It's a shame C4 has been exiled, I do want to know what we did with the massive salary cap we had which I assume opens up even more upon Gray and Boak(?)'s retirement
Think I read somewhere that after all the re-signings, we are in the top 6 for cap space.

Don’t think that Boak and Gray would be on huge contracts anymore.

It wouldn’t surprise me if there is a fair bit of cap space, but it doesn’t mean much this year. The FA market isn’t strong.

If Lukocious isn’t coming home, don’t bring anyone in. Trading Amon for two Picks in the 20’s, need a couple of developing Key Backs. Delisting Dumont, Mayes and McIntee.

If we can land a top 5 pick not trading, if pick falls outside top 5 try to split for two firsts.

Bringing in Best available in the first round, whether it be a mid, key forward or rebounding half back, just take quality. Need to get two second rounders as the key back will go between 12-35.

With luck pick 1/2/3, 25, 31, 50.

If Lukocious isn’t coming home, don’t bring anyone in. Trading Amon for two Picks in the 20’s, need a couple of developing Key Backs. Delisting Dumont, Mayes and McIntee.

If we can land a top 5 pick not trading, if pick falls outside top 5 try to split for two firsts.

Bringing in Best available in the first round, whether it be a mid, key forward or rebounding half back, just take quality. Need to get two second rounders as the key back will go between 12-35.

With luck pick 1/2/3, 25, 31, 50.
He is 100% coming home. Question is what is he worth? I’m a fan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s no way I’m giving up pick 2-4 and 20.
#20 ain’t the second pick we will get for Amon and a pick isn’t guaranteed to be a star. I would pay a premium for a known quantity. Would make our Modfield better and Marshall and Georgiadies stars

C4 exiled? What did I miss?

I havent seen anything of Lemmey this year

But if the choice is him or Luko we go him
Which is him in this?

If I’ve got the choice I would take lemmey, and I’m a big luko fan.

I just think Lemmey is the perfect fit next to Georgiades and Marshall, but luko is a so so fit. He fits based on he’s talented and you take talented players, but as a up the ground chf type we then don’t have a deeper threat to take some heat off Georgiades. We have Georgiades and two chf types in Todd and luko.

Lemmey can do both, get up the ground and play deep at 198/199 or whatever he is now.

I reckon luko is a pretty good chance of asking for a trade as well. So I don’t know what I want to do there. He’s a very good player, but should we give up a super high draft pick for him this year when the draft offers better list fits?

Which is him in this?

If I’ve got the choice I would take lemmey, and I’m a big luko fan.

I just think Lemmey is the perfect fit next to Georgiades and Marshall, but luko is a so so fit. He fits based on he’s talented and you take talented players, but as a up the ground chf type we then don’t have a deeper threat to take some heat off Georgiades. We have Georgiades and two chf types in Todd and luko.

Lemmey can do both, get up the ground and play deep at 198/199 or whatever he is now.

I reckon luko is a pretty good chance of asking for a trade as well. So I don’t know what I want to do there. He’s a very good player, but should we give up a super high draft pick for him this year when the draft offers better list fits?
Future first for luko ?

I'd imagine we've put a fair amount of work into Lukosius thinking our first this year would be late. The way his career has panned out we likely would have been better off chasing him in RFA. If we have put as much effort into chasing him as people say, if we don't make it happen now it likely never will. He could have signed a nice contract extension off the back of last year if he was to stay.

We should have an 8 yr deal in front of Horne-Francis when he is out of contract in 2023.

Bank an very early pick key forward this year first.

If we could get Lemmey and Horne-Francis in the next two years it would set up the future of the club. I love watching Horne-Francis. As well as having all the tools, he is such a competitor who looks like he actually loves playing football. Thats what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back