List Mgmt. Trade targets 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we could get Lemmey and Horne-Francis in the next two years it would set up the future of the club. I love watching Horne-Francis. As well as having all the tools, he is such a competitor who looks like he actually loves playing football. Thats what we need.
prob have to repair relationship with flash first ?

Which is him in this?

If I’ve got the choice I would take lemmey, and I’m a big luko fan.

I just think Lemmey is the perfect fit next to Georgiades and Marshall, but luko is a so so fit. He fits based on he’s talented and you take talented players, but as a up the ground chf type we then don’t have a deeper threat to take some heat off Georgiades. We have Georgiades and two chf types in Todd and luko.

Lemmey can do both, get up the ground and play deep at 198/199 or whatever he is now.

I reckon luko is a pretty good chance of asking for a trade as well. So I don’t know what I want to do there. He’s a very good player, but should we give up a super high draft pick for him this year when the draft offers better list fits?
Lemmy over Luko for mine

We need a focal point forward more than anythinf else right now, in saying that, there is some kids with great kicks that kick first extractors that excite me too

I actually think Georgiades might leave us too this off season, lot easier to leave a club when its a coach you don't know

Would a Luko and Lemmey for our first and Georgiades be something people are content with come October? Itll be Interesting

prob have to repair relationship with flash first ?
I had heard Flash loves Port, goes to Power and Magpies games, was hoping we could have engineered a way to get the lad to us, but that was never realistic.

From someone who works at the club but not high up, as in a Board member, or has a major position in the footy department.

I was a fan of luko pre draft, and think he’s still got a good future in the league, but if he was to ask for a trade to us end of year

1. What do gcs ask for ?

2. Is it worth it with the development of Georgiades and Marshall and finlayson on the list and lord developing?

My initial thought is that luko can operate in a forward line with multiple other kfs, and he is a safer bet than a draft pick that could bust and you invest in talls when you can

But the flip side of the argument is

1. We need to address a bunch of other holes on our list and have so few picks to do it.

We need small and medium forwards. We need to add another quality mid when we can so we’re not relying on all of butters rozee sinn drew to make it, not leave or not break down to injury. We need key defenders and this draft offers too many strong rucks to not address that need.

2. Kf balance. Yes luko could fit with any group of kfs in a way. Is he the kf we need the most though?

Arguably we need a tall strong target (who can 2nd ruck) to partner with Georgiades and Marshall. Could be play luko with the 3 of them in theory if we had them? Yes I believe so.

But would we have the assets to go after this player if we’ve gone for luko? Probably not.

I’m really quite torn between wanting luko to nominate us.

It would be great to land him, but if it removes us from this draft entirely then is it the best use of our assets in a year the draft offers heaps of options we need?

Lukosius' core strength is his tank and ability to deliver inside 50. He's a rich man's Tom Lynch (the Adelaide one) or a more polished version of Westhoff with his ability to float into defence and take an intercept mark. Remember that in the draft combine he reached level 21.2 iyo-yo test, which means he is able to cover enormous distances during a game. He's not a stay at home forward.

If we had chosen Ben King over Rozee, then we would probably be looking at drafting a midfielder with our first round pick this year. But we didn't.

We're not going to get anywhere near Lemmey, so you can forget about that. If we can get Lukosius for a decent price, I'm all in on that like white on rice.

Am too very curious. He hasn't posted since September last year. Me thinks he got a new job out of the afl. Or banned.
The former is probably unlikely since he was probably linked to one of the player agencies. The latter isn't true as he's not banned. He's often gone a while without posting.

Lukosius' core strength is his tank and ability to deliver inside 50. He's a rich man's Tom Lynch (the Adelaide one) or a more polished version of Westhoff with his ability to float into defence and take an intercept mark. Remember that in the draft combine he reached level 21.2 iyo-yo test, which means he is able to cover enormous distances during a game. He's not a stay at home forward.

If we had chosen Ben King over Rozee, then we would probably be looking at drafting a midfielder with our first round pick this year. But we didn't.

We're not going to get anywhere near Lemmey, so you can forget about that. If we can get Lukosius for a decent price, I'm all in on that like white on rice.

This post makes no sense at all.
Hasn’t aged well J.Anus

I think we need to be trading players out, not in.

We need a few hard years of high picks. We’ve proven we don’t have the talent to get the job done.

fu** you Ken the campaigner
We actually don't, thats the thing. We have some of the best young core in the entire comp. We have been doing a mini rebuild for the last few years, while also trying to still compete at the top. New coach and we are literally set already.

I actually think Georgiades might leave us too this off season, lot easier to leave a club when its a coach you don't know

Would a Luko and Lemmey for our first and Georgiades be something people are content with come October? Itll be Interesting
I don’t think Georgiades is going anywhere from what I have heard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any reason you think that mate?

I don’t see it. Seems to love it here.

Would command a great pick if he does though he’s a rising star

Sam Sturt from Freo- thought we were keen in his draft year.

We actually don't, thats the thing. We have some of the best young core in the entire comp. We have been doing a mini rebuild for the last few years, while also trying to still compete at the top. New coach and we are literally set already.
You over estimate our kids massively.

We're in desperate need of some top end talent, more still we need a wealth of it like a lot of other teams have. We're way too shallow with players that will make the grade.

You over estimate our kids massively.

We're in desperate need of some top end talent, more still we need a wealth of it like a lot of other teams have. We're way too shallow with players that will make the grade.
We are in desperate need of an elite KPP, either end but I actually reckon KPD is of a higher need.

Then its a bonefide inside midfielder with power and pace, aka Petracca type attributes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back