News Trade Week Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ling and eberts love child

images
Lol! Thats scaringly accurate. :thumbsu:

1403: Martin Smith says: AFL talent manager Kevin Sheehan says the lack of action from WCE isn't overly surprising as they should get three good young players with their first three picks (4,26,28)

i call absolute bs that ebert has asked for a trade. there would be an official statement somewhere on the AFL site if that was the case.

i call absolute bs that ebert has asked for a trade. there would be an official statement somewhere on the AFL site if that was the case.

And he would have asked for it weeks ago. Not now that he is in Mexico. With his teammates. Unless maybe they put some cornflakes in his bed yesterday or something??

And he would have asked for it weeks ago. Not now that he is in Mexico. With his teammates. Unless maybe they put some cornflakes in his bed yesterday or something??

yep why would he ask half way through trade week to go? we would have known ages ago like with mckinley and spangher.
surely cornflakes in the bed wouldnt make him consider moving back to adelaide :p:D

McKinley has asked for a trade to North Melbourne. If they offer a signed picture of Daniel Wells I say we take it. In all reality he will literally go there for free (ie. downgrade our last pick)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant believe this thread is 43 pages. The most interesting thing we have done this trade week is slightly burn our morning toast which sent a raft of burnt smell through the room

You guys should have always known Ebert was a flight risk, it's like us drafting a Matera for example.

I don't think he's improved his value since he was drafted, however, the only reason Port supporters give two shits about him is his surname.

"Brad Ebert apparently doesn't want to leave Eagles. Has a year remaining, but think he could be on table..." SEN

Maybe it's WC who are shopping him around to Port.

Apparently North has taken McKinley for a late draft pick.

surprising as they already have aaron edwards.

i suppose we were always going to get **** all for him. pretty annoying we didnt use him to get another player of interest though.

north have done well though, getting rid of hale and bringing in mckinley.

mckinley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hale

"Brad Ebert apparently doesn't want to leave Eagles. Has a year remaining, but think he could be on table..." SEN

Maybe it's WC who are shopping him around to Port.

Apparently North has taken McKinley for a late draft pick.

Or maybe Port is the one trying to get the deal done??

If I was them, I would seriously look at it now, before he is too exxy. My call is for him to step up big time this year.

I think we owe then for the Daniel McConnell trade which has some irony in it.

He was traded to the Roos at the end of the 2005 season, in exchange for pick 13 (Shannon Hurn) and 29 (Ben McKinley).

I think we owe then for the Daniel McConnell trade which has some irony in it.

He was traded to the Roos at the end of the 2005 season, in exchange for pick 13 (Shannon Hurn) and 29 (Ben McKinley).

We gave them pick 18 as well. It wasn't quite that lopsided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back