News Trade Week Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really upset we missed out on Tambling - I think his proven consistency would have turned our fortunes around.

Not convincing Josh Hill to join our list is sure to be a watershed in our history. We would be an awesome attacking force with him in our forward line - especially with our midfield ramming it down his throat.

David Hale? Why didn't we get him? Cox is washed up, Natanui is a flop and Hale can play forward!! Don't even get me started on Jacobs and Griffin - they have proven themselves to be rising stars of the comp.

I felt we should have also thrown pick 4, 26 and 28 at Mitch Clark - he is desperate to return to WA isn't he? Just imagine how much he could help our run, pace and midfield skill!

Not getting Grigg or Walker just demonstrated our lack of commitment to developing an elite midfield.

The final insult was giving McKinley away. 16 clubs were lining up for his services and we could have held out for longer - especially consideriing he was so committed to staying at our club.

I just hope we manage to convince Spangher to stay rather than give him up for nothing.

Low key, no desperate moves and no controversy. A sad indictment on where this club is atm.

Re: Ebert to Port?

Would definitely trade pick 16 for him.

I love to talk up our youngsters but I'm a big hater of Ebert. He knows how to get the ball and goes in hard, but he's disposal is horrible, he's awareness and speed is terrible and if we trade him for 16 we'll probably get Darling or Lamb, I'd much prefer one of them to Ebert.

I just want to see the club do something that smacks of desperation this trade week. That way I will have more hope for next year.

I am really upset we missed out on Tambling - I think his proven consistency would have turned our fortunes around.

Not convincing Josh Hill to join our list is sure to be a watershed in our history. We would be an awesome attacking force with him in our forward line - especially with our midfield ramming it down his throat.

David Hale? Why didn't we get him? Cox is washed up, Natanui is a flop and Hale can play forward!! Don't even get me started on Jacobs and Griffin - they have proven themselves to be rising stars of the comp.

I felt we should have also thrown pick 4, 26 and 28 at Mitch Clark - he is desperate to return to WA isn't he? Just imagine how much he could help our run, pace and midfield skill!

Not getting Grigg or Walker just demonstrated our lack of commitment to developing an elite midfield.

The final insult was giving McKinley away. 16 clubs were lining up for his services and we could have held out for longer - especially consideriing he was so committed to staying at our club.

I just hope we manage to convince Spangher to stay rather than give him up for nothing.

Low key, no desperate moves and no controversy. A sad indictment on where this club is atm.

**** off troll.

EDIT: Unless sarcastic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Ebert to Port?

Emma Quayle says not going anywhere
God your avatar makes me sick:eek::thumbsu:
:cool:

Can't imagine Ebo wants out. Just can't:confused:
Hopefully just rumor. I for one would like to see a few more years from him.
He'll be great I reckon, not elite but close enough to it. (Provided his decision making improves a little, which will come when the team is a little better:thumbsu:)

We got what McKinley was worth.

Reality is we dont have anything any other club wants at any price.
Goodwill trade for the player. We clearly shopped him around with no interest.

Fair enough in my view.

Christ sake these threads give me the shits. Ebert's 20....20!, played 54 AFL games can find the ball and with a bit of improvment in his kicking will become a very good player. But no, hes hit the wall, has no development left in him whatsoever, lets trade him out for another fresh faced youngster whos guaranteed to be a super star from the get go and has the benefit of being a whopping 2 years younger than him.

lol biggest load of bollocks i have ever read on bigfooty. brightened up the day:)

Jeez wish we had traded for Andrew Swallow a few years back set to earn 900k at GWS if he chooses to sign. Some good footy talent in that family. Makes it suck even more that we won't get David. Imagine them two in WCE colours in 2011.

Yeah, maybe ******ed ninja.

Nah, cbf. Remind me never to go on BigFooty sober.

Apologies to Ill Informed, hahah.

No problem, it was partly my fault - next time less irony and more straightforward points, especially close to midnight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back