Trades For This Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
would have cost a fair bit to do that... upwards of $200K?

Yep, I had about $213,000 in the kitty after ditching Raines last week for Cheney.

Probably should've waited till Thursday, I know, but I'm living on the edge..
Will stick with the current team now 'till round 7 or 8 and flog my rookies that have made me a packet.

other ideas.
PAVLICH > Richardson - i would make money and richo is doing better than Pav
Hodge > Harding ... looks to be good.. but will he keep the form?

I relaly want to get skippy and Higgins in before the price rise.. because the will be hard to get afterwards.. (they are now about hent's range.. and my 191k + garlett shuld cover the other... )
so
Garlett & Hent > Skippy & Higgins (both go up 80k end of next round presuming they get 100 each)...

But that means no other trades... and how long will they keep that form?

So currently
Garlett & Hent > Skippy & Higgins
looks best value...

although there are others.. getting
pav > richardson
deledio > richardson
Hodge > harding

which all look intresting... the two i haev got down at the moment wil be hardest to do after this week as they go up in price massively.. while richo and harding not so much (only 50k)...

And will richo keep this form? and harding for that matter? and skippy and higgins...?

You probablly should have got skipworth and higgins at the begining, but you cant do anything about that now so:

Pav> Richo sounds good but Pav is reliable and will get better
Maybe try get one of Higgins or skipworth and trade out Pav for richo

What are peoples thoughts on hurn? His avging 97 an could a be a good replacement for raines at 286k

I think that sounds like a great idea, i was going to get him at the start of the season but picked raines instead and im kicking myself that i didnt now.

Currently:

Hill (Dawson, Petrenko) Hill --------> Cheney
Rich, Otten, Robinson (Ziebiel, Anthony) Anthony ---> ???? (maybe I hold off and next week do Anthony/Robinson to Beam/Zakharis)

I think Ziebiel played well in the second half, so he should be named.

Similar trades to what I'm eying off, except I've got Cheney already instead of Petrenko. Probably going to go Hill --> Petrenko this week since I figure that's likely to be a $120k turnaround, and hold off on Anthony until next week with both Beams and Zakaharis ripe for the pickings. Dangerfield or Joseph look like my other options but neither of those strike me as head and shoulders above B/Z.

Yep, I had about $213,000 in the kitty after ditching Raines last week for Cheney.

Probably should've waited till Thursday, I know, but I'm living on the edge..
Will stick with the current team now 'till round 7 or 8 and flog my rookies that have made me a packet.

Till you get 3 more injuries this week? Good Luck with that!

I think that sounds like a great idea, i was going to get him at the start of the season but picked raines instead and im kicking myself that i didnt now.

Yeah same! I'm regretting not getting him at the start of the season, Really thinking about bringing him in now that he started off so good. It's either him or cheny for me. But im really leaning towards hurn.

I did Raynes to Cheney las week and aren't feeling that great about it; but iof others still want t do it this week then it can't be that terrible. No way in the world i would get rid of Selwood or Pavlich - they're top 20 players in the comp, the likes of which ou want in your final 22. It would be a waste of a trade or two.

Now this is THE week when you could/(should imho) "waste" some sideways trades, based on who's lost it/who's found it, and the future price differentials involved.

Main one I'm into is my 2nd starting ruck - I figured get Big Cox plus the cheapest 22 round ruck, (i.e. Leuenberger) all because rucks don't matter that much...one super-keeper plus one reliable trade-up, sounded ok. But now either the game has changed, or Champignon Data has changed or it's just one of those things... but various ruckmen have been completely 150+ dominating so far. So I want to swap Loonyburger for an actual good ruck.... Kosi fits my budget almost exactly, McIntosh has scored almost as well but leaves $100k, and get-yer-Jolly's would require a 2nd trade - maybe S.Hill down to Rance.

Trent Potenschel up to Kosi has a ring to it as well.

hill out for cheney
raines out for gilbert

next week... hopefully..
higgins out for riewoldt.. all depends on this round coming up. itll work for me if higgins scores decently 70+ and riewoldt scores low bout 70-..

hope i dont regret taking out higgins and putting in riewoldt. doubt i would come halfway through the season when rie gets in form.

Similar trades to what I'm eying off, except I've got Cheney already instead of Petrenko. Probably going to go Hill --> Petrenko this week since I figure that's likely to be a $120k turnaround, and hold off on Anthony until next week with both Beams and Zakaharis ripe for the pickings. Dangerfield or Joseph look like my other options but neither of those strike me as head and shoulders above B/Z.

I agree man...

I'm thinking of waiting a week and see how Ziebiell and Robinson perform. The one that performs bad is traded with Anthony to Beams and Zakharis (if they both do well).

I'm still deciding on whether I should wait one more week for Rance and Quinn (didn't get a great score, but potential).... Oh why did I chose Anthony over Beam (yes I know many people are thinking the same...thanks Laidley:().

I WONDER WHAT'S THE LATEST A PERSON HAS HELD OFF ON MAKING A TRADE (ie until Round what?) - so far for me is Round 2 (should this be a new thread?)..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok fellas need some advice as I have a headache. :p

Option 1 -

Raines >>> Cheney
Anthony >>> Rich

Option 2 -

Hill >>> Cheney
Anthony >>> RIch

Option 3 -

Hill >>> Cheney
Raines >>> Gilbert/Hurn

Option 4 -

Harvey >>> Davis
Anthony >>> Rich

I would say my defense is my shaky part of my team but now that Hentschel is out my forwards are looking shakey too.

My defenders are -

Goodard, Fisher, Gilbee, Cornes, Houlihan, Hill, Petrenko (Raines, Brouton)

I am not comfortable having both Petrenko and Cheney/Broughton as my 6th and 7th defenders. But I don't want to miss out on Rich either as he will skyrocket.

This is doing my head in, advice appreciated. :D

My defenders are -

Goodard, Fisher, Gilbee, Cornes, Houlihan, Hill, Petrenko (Raines, Brouton)

I am not comfortable having both Petrenko and Cheney/Broughton as my 6th and 7th defenders. But I don't want to miss out on Rich either as he will skyrocket.

This is doing my head in, advice appreciated. :D

Give us your last 4 players of each position...

I think you'll have to cop the forwardline problems

Give us your last 4 players of each position...

I think you'll have to cop the forwardline problems

Mids - Ablett, Judd, Bartel, Selwood, Higigns, Otten (Robinson Anthony)

Forwards - Harvey, Pavlich, Delidio, Skipworth, Krakeour, Ziebell, M.Brown (Hentschel, T.Walker)

As you can see I have a couple of problems in forwards and mids too. :eek:

Bloody Harvey is killing me!!! :(

What to do? :D

i have 375k in the kitty and i am looking to upgrade Raines to a top range defender. should i go all out and get Hodge? or keep some money in the kitty and go for a Harding or a P.Burgoyne. any help would be much appreciated :)

I have harry taylor and marty clarke in the backline i like the way clarke is playing but with harley out taylor is being more like a scarlett so was thinking of downgrading him to houlihan for the cash to do something with hill next week as i have trent in my forward and anything to do with a knee i get worryed so will trade him for kraker. I have already use one trade on raines so have 3 done already is a bit of a problem i think
Good Idea bad idea

Mids - Ablett, Judd, Bartel, Selwood, Higigns, Otten (Robinson Anthony)

Forwards - Harvey, Pavlich, Delidio, Skipworth, Krakeour, Ziebell, M.Brown (Hentschel, T.Walker)

As you can see I have a couple of problems in forwards and mids too. :eek:

Bloody Harvey is killing me!!! :(

What to do? :D

I think there is nothing wrong with your mids but rather you are concerned that you are losing $100K by not picking Rich..... Why not trade Hill and Anthony....and accept Ziebiel and Brown/Walker for this week....but if you get Rich then you miss the Zaharis/Beam train...

i have 375k in the kitty and i am looking to upgrade Raines to a top range defender. should i go all out and get Hodge? or keep some money in the kitty and go for a Harding or a P.Burgoyne. any help would be much appreciated :)

You might as well wait a week or two whereby Hodge will drop in price...

I'm on fire with advice tonight (or maybe just bored...LOL)

I think there is nothing wrong with your mids but rather you are concerned that you are losing $100K by not picking Rich..... Why not trade Hill and Anthony....and accept Ziebiel and Brown/Walker for this week....but if you get Rich then you miss the Zaharis/Beam train...

Yeah I want the money from "Get Rich or die trying" or Fiddy as I call him. :p

If I get Rich I make $100K but then I will lose that same amount with Harvey! :mad::thumbsdown:

Worried about missing out on Gilbert or Hurn too as they could stiffen the defense up.

Ah, too many decisions. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back