Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

At this stage I'm down to exit this village. It's exasperating.

At least when I flip you will get what I have been laying down from the start.

We think the SK is experienced. Just don't pick on Beaston and Fridge.

Wosh is there a hidden vamp faction in this game. There are a couple here who have made very dubious calls.

Evil manufactured this lynch today.
This is as close to an admission as I’ll get.

And lol, smeg has more experience than beaston and fridge put together. Either you’re a noob or you’re not. Your entire day has been suss af.

So to be clear, who’s the SK?

And lol, smeg has more experience than beaston and fridge put together. Either you’re a noob or you’re not. Your entire day has been suss af.

Little Boy Reaction GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

Obligatory MP_ has more experience than all of us combined and we thank him for his services to werewolf (every day).
If only experience equated to being good 😂

Back to our original thinking for me.

Smeg or AM7.
But apparently it must be fridge or beaston?
I’m going to put a vote on beaston, please Wosh. O ly because I’m following the flogs lead.

Personally think one of smeg head or AM7 is the way to go.
Oh yes beaston

And then you changed to AM7 again.

You really didn’t want smeg to get lynched. Only his teammate would feel that way.

I don't know Dank.

But I have the 3 heads amongst fridge, kabanna, AM7 & Beaston.

I don't know Dank.

Well yes, we are at the stage where 3 goes into 5. So it’s only natural. But there’s no way smeg couldn’t have been included in that today. He had not been seered by good. So you being vehemently against lynching him is hard to ignore.

I don't know Dank.

Well at least I know who I’m voting for, should I make it through tonight, I sure as hell refuse to be your scapegoat.. don’t pick on fridge or beaston? Pffft I voted for Beaston a couple of days ago and they responded by telling me I was next on the chopping block. Wtf

Well yes, we are at the stage where 3 goes into 5. So it’s only natural. But there’s no way smeg couldn’t have been included in that today. He had not been seered by good. So you being vehemently against lynching him is hard to ignore.
Evil is sitting back laughing their heads off at the moment.

The only villager who has been prepared to put his hand up is getting roasted for it.

Yes, I was on smeg or Am7 at the start of the day. Then I went to Beaston to follow the flogs which made sense as he has been seered villager so we know he is not low level evil. The more I thought about the late shift to smeg though, the less sense it made.

We just weren't prepared to take the risk and now we must wait another cycle to learn what we could have learned today.

DERO, save us all!

Evil is sitting back laughing their heads off at the moment.

The only villager who has been prepared to put his hand up is getting roasted for it.

Yes, I was on smeg or Am7 at the start of the day. Then I went to Beaston to follow the flogs which made sense as he has been seered villager so we know he is not low level evil. The more I thought about the late shift to smeg though, the less sense it made.

We just weren't prepared to take the risk and now we must wait another cycle to learn what we could have learned today.

DERO, save us all!
Dero is a piss head!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back