Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

MP_ BEaston Kabanna omgfridge CursingFijian AM7 dank420_ DERO

I need to apply a bit of pressure today to wrap this up so I’m calling it 4pm EDT get your votes in properly please and thanks. 6 people out of 8 have voted.

Is that fair and ok? It gives another 7 hours for discussion.
Then we go straight to night again and hopefully wrap up another lynch tonight.

It's Fijian, axial and kabanna I think.
I have to believe fridge is the other villager based on the amulet play d1 which leaves the 3 above as the heads.

Of those three Fijian has been the most sus through his behaviour and posting so that is where my vote is going. He was all over the shop yesterday. I think the kill targets line up with him as SK but I guess he could be one of the faction heads also.
Axial's behaviour has been 2nd most suspect. I'd be going after him next.

Behaviourally Kabanna does post as if they are a villager... So I guess there is a chance they are a village and fridge has taken us for a very good ride but it seems very far-fetched to me.

Fijian then axial for mine.

I have to believe fridge is the other villager based on the amulet play d1 which leaves the 3 above as the heads.

Of those three Fijian has been the most sus through his behaviour and posting so that is where my vote is going. He was all over the shop yesterday. I think the kill targets line up with him as SK but I guess he could be one of the faction heads also.

Behaviourally Kabanna does post as if they are a villager... So I guess there is a chance they are a village and fridge has taken us for a very good ride but it seems very far-fetched to me.

Just one question, why would Fijian, as the SK, try and save smeg who flipped mafia?

SK's #1 priority is hiding. I really don't think it's Fijian. Totally agree he was the most suss yesterday, however.

I think the Sk is either Beaston or omgfridge

Good morning all and hallelujah!

You’ve gone the round about way to get to my point of view.

Not quite there though Dank. Your blinkers regarding me speaking up will lose village this game. It’s probably why evil didn’t have a crack at you last night, so you can be kept as a lynch ally.

The SK kill definitely screams one of Beaston or fridge. I am leaning towards fridge, but that’s more about him towelling me up last game, than anything else.

I haven’t played enough with AM7 to make insightful judgments regarding their game to this point. Along with Kabanna fits the lurker principle.

Just one question, why would Fijian, as the SK, try and save smeg who flipped mafia?

SK's #1 priority is hiding. I really don't think it's Fijian. Totally agree he was the most suss yesterday, however.
I've just re-read his posts yesterday.... very weird as he was on smeg early then changed off him. Not sure he was trying to save smeg, think he was just unsure on what he should do. Probably clicked at some stage that AX7 is likely a head so wanted to push that.... hmm.

SK has not missed a kill, which suggests they are tracking amulet and doc very well, has picked off old school players and is 100% across the roles of this endgame.

I really haven’t noticed you until now. The timing of this post is too good to be true.

Not quite there though Dank. Your blinkers regarding me speaking up will lose village this game. It’s probably why evil didn’t have a crack at you last night, so you can be kept as a lynch ally.

The SK kill definitely screams one of Beaston or fridge. I am leaning towards fridge, but that’s more about him towelling me up last game, than anything else.

I haven’t played enough with AM7 to make insightful judgments regarding their game to this point. Along with Kabanna fits the lurker principle.
You said last night not to pick on Fridge or Beaston, now you’re saying one of them sounds like the SK?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You said last night not to pick on Fridge or Beaston, now you’re saying one of them sounds like the SK?

No you misinterpreted my post, and that may be due to the style of my posting. That bit about about not going near fridge and Beaston was meant to be dripping with sarcasm. I was trying to say that it is definitely one of those two.

Don't worry, you aren't getting lynched today if I have anything to do with it.

If CF isn't the SK, we'll still have another crack it at in tomorrow's phase.

If he is the GF, we elim a faction. Only 2 kills tonight max, leaves us with 5 to roll the dice to find SK tomorrow.
This is the play village.

Either me or Beaston. He is definitely feeling the pinch.

I was seered n4 when we had heaps more villagers left alive. From an outside perspective the odds of me being a head from that aren't great.
Also I've been pushing the line of thought that the SK is an experienced player based on the kills for days now. Why would I be doing that to put myself in the gun?

Obviously I know I'm a villager but I'm struggling to see any actual reason from the thread/gameplay that I'd be a target today.

CF's reactions today tell me we're pretty on the mark.

Today has easily been the most enlightening.

CursfingFijian - Trying to get smeg off the hook using faulty logic, and generally flailing about the place - NOT SK material. It is the opposite of what and SK would be doing at this point. I think he is GF.

AM7 - Has been voted for many times by CF. I suspect CF tried to kill him one night and missed. Returned serve to vote CF so could have done the same thing. Likely Alpha.

Kabanna - Playing to recklessly in the thread to be SK. Looks villager to me.

Beaston - Has actually been helpful in the thread today. Has advocated that removing a faction and reducing kills is good. Not an SK motive.

omgfridge - Totally unseen. This, and process of elimination of the others is all I really have to go on. I think they are the most likely SK.

Wosh

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back