Troy Chaplin named the best backline kick in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL Spud Chaplin

Mark my words Tiggers fans chappy will cost you big time in a big game as sure as shit stinks
So you are hanging out for him to make one game losing mistake while he helps us win a plenty of other games because although Port supporters hate to admit it he was a very handy pick up by the Tigers, I didn't realise you Port supporters were so bitter, no wonder he wanted to get the hell out of there:eek:

I'd take Trengove anyday of the week over Chaplin & as for stats well they often mean so much lol
In what way would these stats be incorrect unless he had way less possessions than the other accurate kicks on the rebound, simple fact is he is hitting the target at 80+% coming out of the back line which is the exact reason we recruited him.

I'd take Trengove anyday of the week over Chaplin & as for stats well they often mean so much lol
I'm betting your a little offended at how well he is doing, all you are doing though is coming across as a spoilt child, but keep it up, so far the laughs have all been on you. lol:rolleyes:

What the hell game were the people talking about how fantastic he was today watching? About half of Adelaide's goals were scored by Chaplin either making a mistake or conceding the ball to whoever was fortunate enough to be matched up on him at the time.
This is just embarrassing, do people in Port Adelaide actually own TV's, we know that they cant afford to actually go to the footy, definitely in Richmond's best today.

Just wait until the smart replay comes out tomorrow, the goals Chaplin gave up will be highlighted. You guys clearly suck at rating talent if you think Chaplin was good defensively today. Did his job on the rebound but he's still the same liability one-on-one that he's always been.

And I'm sure that Tuggers supporters will write this post off as 'Port supporters not being able to let go', conveniently ignoring the fact that this thread was started by a Tigers supporter.

Pretty happy with Chaplin's efforts so far this year, but this thread still might be a little early.

Thread delivers though with the Port Power flogs overrating Trengove, bloke makes Clangermakers look like Matty Scarlett. :oops:

All night against Essendon he went sideways and backwards,******* terrible

Everyone f***ing did that night, it was awful. :thumbsdown:

Just wait until the smart replay comes out tomorrow, the goals Chaplin gave up will be highlighted. You guys clearly suck at rating talent if you think Chaplin was good defensively today. Did his job on the rebound but he's still the same liability one-on-one that he's always been.

And I'm sure that Tuggers supporters will write this post off as 'Port supporters not being able to let go', conveniently ignoring the fact that this thread was started by a Tigers supporter.

Saw him in a contest against Jenkins... Just falls over and lets him run off him.

He's pathetic.

Was fantastic today:thumbsu:

Lolz at the Port supporters who just cannot let go. Give it up, your team is crap, lost 5 in a row and will no doubt lose to GWS, Chaplin made the right choice and will play finals this year and Port will be holidaying in Bali. Get over it and move on.
Yep, I like it that you are happy.
And even despite he's getting less of the ball than he did at Port, less rebound 50s, less tackles, less 1%, and the same 80% disposal efficiency he did at Port, means that maybe you are more easily pleased.

Another tuggers `troy Chaplin is da best port are lulz` thread but we are offended about him leaving apparently....

Chappy might be a good kick but the lols will roll when he actually has to you know defend .....how'd he go against the blues ? tuggers board suggests not every card carrying member of the KFC dream team is happy down at punt rd

Injury troll? He got knocked out.

What do you think makes the Port Adelaide Power a franchise?

Well the Port Adelaide magpies i am led to believe are the most success club in Australia, But this team isn't them, they are the Port Adelaide Power, and they were created to expand the national league. So yes, designed to grow the game in Adelaide (that hasn't happened), and increase AFL revenues. Franchise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the Port Adelaide magpies i am led to believe are the most success club in Australia, But this team isn't them, they are the Port Adelaide Power, and they were created to expand the national league. So yes, designed to grow the game in Adelaide (that hasn't happened), and increase AFL revenues. Franchise.

Franchises often have multiple stores/outlets too, in this case there is Port Adelaide Magpies and Port Adelaide Power (a.k.a 'OneClub' lol). After much convoluted divesting and corporate restructuring (the whole 'OneClub' nonsense) now Port Adelaide Magpies will be the Port Adelaide Power's reserves side apparently. So much dilly-dallying - it's like robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Smells like a franchise, any way you slice it.....love how they get so uptight about it.

He's already cost Richmond a goal by completely missing an uncontested mark in the goal square and nearly cost them another one by dropping another sitter (luckily Cotchin came to the rescue). This thread was just tempting fate.

82% DE today. Happy 150th Chappy. Hope you enjoyed the roar and song.

Yep, I like it that you are happy.
And even despite he's getting less of the ball than he did at Port, less rebound 50s, less tackles, less 1%, and the same 80% disposal efficiency he did at Port, means that maybe you are more easily pleased.

I love how flawed this school of thought is. You ever think that he is getting less of the ball as he has more support and structure around him than he did at Port? The ball was buried in your defensive half for the last two years in particular. So yes, we are stoked that at Richmond we have a game plan and systems that assist our players.

This is just embarrassing, do people in Port Adelaide actually own TV's, we know that they cant afford to actually go to the footy, definitely in Richmond's best today.
They generally watch the footy in groups in front of the Myer windows. Not really their fault they are Australians biggest bogans.

Saw him in a contest against Jenkins... Just falls over and lets him run off him.

He's pathetic.

Lolz, i was second row off the fence next to the cheersquad. His rebound and drive fantastic today. Adelaide only scored what 10 goals today, he can't have cost us that many. Are you sucking on a lemon dear?

What a funny quote. Genuine LOL's here.

Good luck to Spud Chaplin, but I'm not going to forget some of the soft crap he dished up for us. And all of this before Richmond were even thinking of him, so please don't trot out the sour grapes / offended references.

Eg http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/troy-chaplin.825330/#post-21001311

I'm waiting for the manure truck on his driveway when he stuffs up a game and you finish 9th again.

We have un-Ported him. He now plays for a club with talent, money, members and a future.

Richmond doesn't really play in big games.

Perhaps he'll cost them big time in a little game?

Well once you have lost your points this year, your team wont have played any games this year, will they?

Well once you have lost your points this year, your team wont have played any games this year, will they?

Yeah man, let's just wait until the points are stripped.

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/sport...-season-afl-says/story-fnca0u4y-1226615259190

AFL boss Andrew Demetriou says it could be two to three months before the Australian Sports Anti-doping Authority's investigation into Essendon is concluded, but has knocked on the head any suggestion the club could lose points this season.

Demetriou dismissed the suggestion that adverse findings would result in Essendon being docked points or deprived of a finals spot.

"There's no suggestion at all that Essendon in 2013 are involved in any use of anything that is being investigated, so they are fine," Demetriou said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Troy Chaplin named the best backline kick in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back