Troy Chaplin named the best backline kick in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

you mean your team doesn't need a moral spine, whatever it takes eh? :)

Norf can actually be respected, they dont need to load up on a fake supporter base full of druggies and underworld cheats. lol ;)

This is Hird's culture

I'll remember this next time I'm dumping shit on my club, spitting on my coach, or nuking my membership.

You say disaster, I say meh.

Of course you do, and that stance is reflective of Essendon supporters ignorance and arrogance to what your club has done.

I'll remember this next time I'm dumping shit on my club, spitting on my coach, or nuking my membership.

Ill take passion over your drug cheating embrace, at least when you boo'd Stanton, or when the whole team was boo'd at half-time vs Lions recently u showed your passion-spine.

your moral-spine is a disgrace tho :thumbsdown:

This is Hird's culture :thumbsu:

Ill take passion over your drug cheating embrace, at least when you boo'd Stanton, or when the whole team was boo'd at half-time vs Lions recently u showed your passion-spine.

your moral-spine is a disgrace tho :thumbsdown:

This is Hird's culture :thumbsu:

What a weak effort to try and pass off the unforgivable acts of your scum supporters as 'passion'.

And WTF does, "your moral-spine is a disgrace tho" mean? You're all tangled up again.

I love how flawed this school of thought is. You ever think that he is getting less of the ball as he has more support and structure around him than he did at Port? The ball was buried in your defensive half for the last two years in particular. So yes, we are stoked that at Richmond we have a game plan and systems that assist our players.
Again you are claiming the high ground with selective observations and / or ignorance based on an assumption
Port issues last year were about attack and ruck and injuries, not defence. As a team there is barely a shred of difference between our defensive work this year and last, maybe missing trengove has left our kpp too thin but every team has injuries so no complaint there.
I cant have expected you to watch our games but then i wouldnt expect you to be an expert on what is wrong with our club. Stick to facts if your subjective opinion isnt based on actual experience. Just rest assured that Chaplin divided opinion at our club long before Richmond came along.
Oops i forgot. This is bf. carry on.

We have un-Ported him. He now plays for a club with talent, money, members and a future.

Always about the future with Richmond, for way too long....yawn.
Yep. Im sure he appreciates the increased paypacket youve given him no doubt.
And im sure hell look back on his career in a few years time and really cherish that he got to experience an AFL premiership and successful finals campaigns and big finals games.... With Port.
And dreamtime at the g of course. ;)

What a weak effort to try and pass off the unforgivable acts of your scum supporters as 'passion'.

and how is it different to booing Stanton or your whole team at half time vs the Lions? Do you have double-standards Pistol whip?

And WTF does, "your moral-spine is a disgrace tho" mean? You're all tangled up again.

Tangled or just aware? It's confusing, for you, but read it again.

I will simplify for you if your still having trouble in a few posts time :)

Btw, I've destroyed you again, hehe :thumbsu:

Again you are claiming the high ground with selective observations and / or ignorance based on an assumption
Port issues last year were about attack and ruck and injuries, not defence. As a team there is barely a shred of difference between our defensive work this year and last, maybe missing trengove has left our kpp too thin but every team has injuries so no complaint there.
I cant have expected you to watch our games but then i wouldnt expect you to be an expert on what is wrong with our club. Stick to facts if your subjective opinion isnt based on actual experience. Just rest assured that Chaplin divided opinion at our club long before Richmond came along.
Oops i forgot. This is bf. carry on.

Believe it or not, I have watched a heap of Port games over the last three years (footy tragic, I watch what I can each week end when I'm not at Tiger games). Ports issues have stemmed from the defensive work required from the team up the ground. When teams like Collingwood and Sydney are at their best, their midfield is down in defense assisting.
So my analysis is correct. Ports defensive work has been diabolical. Hinkley is addressing this now. And if you want the most basic of guages, what has your for and against been the last two years, and where has your team been ranked defensively in the league?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and how is it different to booing Stanton or your whole team at half time vs the Lions? Do you have double-standards Pistol whip?

Tangled or just aware? It's confusing, for you, but read it again.

I will simplify for you if your still having trouble in a few posts time :)

Btw, I've destroyed you again, hehe :thumbsu:

Destroyed? You make little sense. Don't try to sound too smart; stick to the simple thoughts, like those in my sig.

Believe it or not, I have watched a heap of Port games over the last three years (footy tragic, I watch what I can each week end when I'm not at Tiger games). Ports issues have stemmed from the defensive work required from the team up the ground. When teams like Collingwood and Sydney are at their best, their midfield is down in defense assisting.
So my analysis is correct. Ports defensive work has been diabolical. Hinkley is addressing this now. And if you want the most basic of guages, what has your for and against been the last two years, and where has your team been ranked defensively in the league?
Chaplin has had decent half seasons at Port too but it doesn't cancel out his woeful seasons, pulling out of contests, diabolical turn overs etc. etc., I saw the game yesterday & he did seem alright maybe having choco there is helping him but to throw off his spud tag he's gonna have to keep it up for a few seasons yet

Always about the future with Richmond, for way too long....yawn.
Yep. Im sure he appreciates the increased paypacket youve given him no doubt.
And im sure hell look back on his career in a few years time and really cherish that he got to experience an AFL premiership and successful finals campaigns and big finals games.... With Port.
And dreamtime at the g of course. ;)

It wasn't the money, it was the extra year. You remember, that dodgy knee which was career ending? Do you want to have an avatar bet on who will play finals first between Richmond and Port? Keep in mind 3 years ago, apparently the Richmond list was worse than Fitzroy on their death bed (so I'm not sure how Melbournes is rated). Your club is surely better than us? Surely? I mean, you even have "the future" playing for you.

Sorry, my pr0n was buffering.

No, it isn't.

Dammit, we must be on the same site, mine was doing the same. It is Rohan Connelly, it is godamn it!

Chaplin has had decent half seasons at Port too but it doesn't cancel out his woeful seasons, pulling out of contests, diabolical turn overs etc. etc., I saw the game yesterday & he did seem alright maybe having choco there is helping him but to throw off his spud tag he's gonna have to keep it up for a few seasons yet

No troll with this next comment, but was he disinterested as he wanted out? Was he ever shopped around before hand?
And keep in mind, if he was a whipping boy, how motivating can it be?

No troll with this next comment, but was he disinterested as he wanted out? Was he ever shopped around before hand?
And keep in mind, if he was a whipping boy, how motivating can it be?
He did get the anger of port supporters up prolly no more than carlile though, not sure if he was used for trade bait.
I can only go by what he said on leaving that he'd had enough etc.
It's interesting alot of guys that leave clubs do look good in their first year somewhere else it's usually the year after where you see if they can make it or slip back.
I think having Choco there is a plus for Chaplin

He did get the anger of port supporters up prolly no more than carlile though, not sure if he was used for trade bait.
I can only go by what he said on leaving that he'd had enough etc.
It's interesting alot of guys that leave clubs do look good in their first year somewhere else it's usually the year after where you see if they can make it or slip back.
I think having Choco there is a plus for Chaplin

Chocco has been magnificent. And I reckon he will be right up there in the Melbourne coaching mix. Which is unfortunate for us. In reality, we can only go on what we've seen produced for us at Richmond, and his defensive work and run has been bloody good. He's obviously a different player with a change of scenery.

Chocco has been magnificent. And I reckon he will be right up there in the Melbourne coaching mix. Which is unfortunate for us. In reality, we can only go on what we've seen produced for us at Richmond, and his defensive work and run has been bloody good. He's obviously a different player with a change of scenery.
Well back in his home state, family & friends, coach was a team mate from his early port days, choco probably got the best out of him at port etc. etc. he's not gonna get it any better so if he doesn't kick on now he never will

Well back in his home state, family & friends, coach was a team mate from his early port days, choco probably got the best out of him at port etc. etc. he's not gonna get it any better so if he doesn't kick on now he never will

And that's a fair call.

Carlile is a much better defender and kick than Chaplin. Chaplin is pea-hearted and was the outright #1 culprit of being all talk in a dark era for the club. That's pretty much it. If he does better at Richmond, good on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Troy Chaplin named the best backline kick in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back