Troy Chaplin named the best backline kick in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to know what percentage of his kicks go forward and how many go sideways or backwards.

Get over it, you were taking the piss. ...
**** you moron.

SERIOUS... WELL DONE TROY CHAPLIN!!!

Can I make it any simpler?

tuggers ...tuggers....

is THIS the highlight of 2013 for you all....f*** me must be disapointing when this muppet is the highlight....

btw youre still s*** and wont make the top 8

Another tuggers `troy Chaplin is da best port are lulz` thread but we are offended about him leaving apparently....

Chappy might be a good kick but the lols will roll when he actually has to you know defend .....how'd he go against the blues ? tuggers board suggests not every card carrying member of the KFC dream team is happy down at punt rd

Josh+Hunt+AFL+Rd+19+Cats+v+Magpies+CeTGPBjvn-Mx.jpg

No, just no.

Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 3 teams have conceded less points this year then our defence but lets not use facts will we.
Chaplin>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any Port defender

No, don't use facts if you compare Richmond's defence after 10 games to be better than Hawthorn or Essendon's after 10??????
Not a spud at all and has been very good this year.
Best way to describe the issues some Port supporters have with him besides bitter.
"It's hard to soar like an eagle, surrounded by turkeys"

Chaplin was in the Port Adelaide squad for a premiership in 2004, and an ultimately disastrous finish but GF appearance in 2007.
Richmond won the wooden spoon in 2004, and the wooden spoon in 2007. Last finals appearance in 2001????

And you want to, as a Richmond supporter, lecture about eagles and turkeys? o_O

It's only because Leon Cameron retired, the best kick AFL history.

fixed :thumbsu:

lol stats

lol agreed

if only that overall ladder was the real ladder, just shows champion stats mean sweet fa :)

lol, do you reckon that has anything to do with you having the bye last week?

Hawthorn, Sydney, Fremantle, Essendon, Carlton, Adelaide all concede fewer points per game than Richmond.

hi flog, do u think that what you posted has anymore relevance? since you kinda, have no idea lol ur opinion is as useless as the stats u prem ejac over, which as clearly demonstrated in this thread, means you know no little or no more then champion data's crappy stat measures ;)

pull the veil down off ur face princess

82.4% efficiency in his 150th today.

Will be good to see him have success after being under-appreciated by Port fans for so long. He was blamed for just about everything wrong at that club. Turns out they're even shitter without him.
What a funny quote. Genuine LOL's here.

Good luck to Spud Chaplin, but I'm not going to forget some of the soft crap he dished up for us. And all of this before Richmond were even thinking of him, so please don't trot out the sour grapes / offended references.

Eg http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/troy-chaplin.825330/#post-21001311

I'm waiting for the manure truck on his driveway when he stuffs up a game and you finish 9th again.

He's already cost Richmond a goal by completely missing an uncontested mark in the goal square and nearly cost them another one by dropping another sitter (luckily Cotchin came to the rescue). This thread was just tempting fate.
Glad you're still watching his games with interest. IMO was pretty solid today.

Was fantastic today:thumbsu:

Lolz at the Port supporters who just cannot let go. Give it up, your team is crap, lost 5 in a row and will no doubt lose to GWS, Chaplin made the right choice and will play finals this year and Port will be holidaying in Bali. Get over it and move on.
yep it was the ` promise of success that lured him east I suspect there are more than a million other reason$$$$$$$$$...

Remove this Banner Ad

Troy Chaplin named the best backline kick in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back