Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it like their worst album?
Some would say so.

They don't have a bad album to me, obviously, but it's in the bottom tier.

Two's Up is a focal point in my Titanic edit where I replace the music with an AC/DC soundtrack so that's a plus.

It's the last album produced by Vanda and Young so there's some more trivia.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Some would say so.

They don't have a bad album to me, obviously, but it's in the bottom tier.

Two's Up is a focal point in my Titanic edit where I replace the music with an AC/DC soundtrack so that's a plus.

It's the last album produced by Vanda and Young so there's some more trivia.

Titanic edit jeepers m7

Titanic edit jeepers m7
Hey someone from here gave me the idea lol it just sucks YouTube keep taking it down and it's hard to find a proper 7.1 rip to isolate music tracks properly and me old Facebook was hacked where I had some clips upload.

Hey someone from here gave me the idea lol it just sucks YouTube keep taking it down and it's hard to find a proper 7.1 rip to isolate music tracks properly and me old Facebook was hacked where I had some clips upload.

Because of copyright, or just because such an abomination should not exist?

lKFvd11.jpg

Blow up your Video is the second best AC/DC album of the 80s after Back in Black. Title track is a banger. You could make an argument for Flick of the Switch over it but it's personal preference.
They released a lot of crap that decade, Fly on the wall being the complete Nadir of their career.

Blow up your Video is the second best AC/DC album of the 80s after Back in Black. Title track is a banger. You could make an argument for Flick of the Switch over it but it's personal preference.
They released a lot of crap that decade, Fly on the wall being the complete Nadir of their career.

Well excuse me but I would have Fly on the Wall a comfy second to Back In Black

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a lot of weird places like that here. My brother has a place where his drive way is a lane in the middle of a block, like a lane that doesn't go all the way through. It just goes in to his yard and everyone else uses it for side access.

Yeah I noticed the old style side alley access.

Interesting how they did things.

Not sure I could handle the easement access your brother has, has he asked the council about it ?

Fly on the Wall, Blow Up Your Video, Who Made Who and Razors Edge is comfortably the worst run of albums in their catalogue.
Who Made Who is a banger as well, what the heck is wrong with you all

I mean it is 20% Fly on the Wall and 20% Back in Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back