Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do people in Burra do? Aside from take their time? Had a nice croissant there earlier but no one in front of me was in a hurry to order nor those serving in a hurry to do it.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I did a couple of stints working at the Adchem plant at Burra as a contractor back in my twenties

Was bleak and freaking cold in the depths of winter

Not really a tourist attraction though

Surprise Surprise. Pat Cummins going full woke campaigner coincides with his form going through the floor

Yes I remember that one time I put rubbish in the recycling bin, used public transport and didn't say anything homophobic.

Nearly lost my job because suddenly I was no good at it from all the wokeness

Have always wondered how it works if you live next to a cricket oval and a ball smashes a window. I assume you are just fooked and have to pay for it (or use insurance) yourself.

Lol

My mate made an anti Melbourne cup post on the grounds of animal cruelty.

A few people have added their two cents that he's a hypocrite as he's a chef that's pro meat eating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crowded House, lol.........what a fng band. Not lucky enough to see them this time but saw them at Entertainment Centre.

So ****ng cool. They played a Split Enz song, Ive Got You.......and thats all I want. That tipped me over.

What a cool band. If ever you want to listen to pure music. Crowded House deliver. You might get a sneaky Split Enz. I love it.

Lol

A few people have added their two cents that he's a hypocrite as he's a chef that's pro meat eating.

Damn I wish I could read this

Lol

Wait so you can't think horseracing is cruel and pointless but still enjoy the occasional wagyu in good conscience, lol dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back