Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun Port Board factoid: local legend raman hails from the Burra Burra. My parents still live there and we are still waiting for the Oils’ farewell concert to be performed in that paddock.
What do people in Burra do? Aside from take their time? Had a nice croissant there earlier but no one in front of me was in a hurry to order nor those serving in a hurry to do it.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

What do people in Burra do? Aside from take their time? Had a nice croissant there earlier but no one in front of me was in a hurry to order nor those serving in a hurry to do it.

Nice place to grow up and retire, but you wanna watch out for the psychos who choose to spend the middle of their lives there.

Why's that?

Trial by Facebook. All my contemporaries who left look about how you’d expect them to look. Of those who stayed, half of them look like prematurely elderly meth-heads and the other half are prematurely elderly meth-heads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today I learnt what an eshay is and apparently there are some in Adelaide

Now I have more questions: Do they call themselves eshays or find it discriminatory? How do I pronounce eshays?

Going by this it's an Adelaide thing. Should be esh-say if it's pig latin for sesh.

Last edited:
Today I learnt what an eshay is and apparently there are some in Adelaide

Now I have more questions: Do they call themselves eshays or find it discriminatory? How do I pronounce eshays?

Watch the new reboot of Heartbreak High on Netflix, firstly because it’s really good (seriously) and secondly because you learn a lot about eshays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back