Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Even the USA, from whose slums this art form originated, won't be repeating this event at the next Olympics. They'll probably have boot scootin' instead.
Just watch the rest of the world lose their shit when wild pig shooting becomes an olympic sport in Brisbane.

(thanks Roy and HG for that)

Just watch the rest of the world lose their shit when wild pig shooting becomes an olympic sport in Brisbane.

Andrew Symonds coulda been a contender for that. RIP him.

Roy and HG would've had fun with the break dancing if they were doing their old tv show.

Donald Trump (2) and Andrew Tate (4) among the judges - hard men to please...

View attachment 2073801
iu

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel a bit bad for her. She is getting mocked worldwide. Hopefully she has a good sense of humour about it all.
Whoever gave her the green light to compete is a cruel bastard. Lol

Surely she’s not for real. It’s David Brent banging Kath Day-Knight while Joaquin Phoenix I’m Still Here-ing Letterman is on the TV in the background.

Wood chopping. I want wood chopping. The pinnacle of the athletic ideal. The backbone of the Royal Shows around Australia.

images

I feel a bit bad for her. She is getting mocked worldwide. Hopefully she has a good sense of humour about it all.
Whoever gave her the green light to compete is a cruel bastard. Lol
It's got all the confidence and energy of a 8yo yelling "watch me dive" 12 times to their mum before doing a half flip/ half belly flop into the pool

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back