Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to her and all, I have no problem with someone getting a break in life especially if they need it (she did work in a factory that makes bed springs after all), but wow is this all it takes to become famous in the modern world?

The coverage has been relentless.

Good luck to her and all, I have no problem with someone getting a break in life especially if they need it (she did work in a factory that makes bed springs after all), but wow is this all it takes to become famous in the modern world?

That shit was wild for about few hours but every last drop has already been squeezed out of it (pardon the pun) and now it's just annoying as ****

I don't know... But if spitting on a dick is all she's got them I'm not that impressed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a time traveller from 2154.

I was sent back to check things out because the club was on its 7th generation of Cornes, its 6th gen of Hinkleys and a Koch was still the chairman.
I really hope you are just about to beat the living crap out of three punks and one that looks suspiciously like Bill Paxton, steal their clothes and start terminating.

The FTA apps have enough movies and that anyway. It's only really TV you get.

Once Cobra Kai and Stranger Things are finished next year, not much reason for Netflix then.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

The FTA apps have enough movies and that anyway. It's only really TV you get.

Once Cobra Kai and Stranger Things are finished next year, not much reason for Netflix then.

I gave Netflix the arse last year. It's mostly shit now and is one of the more expensive ones

At a kids birthday party and there's a Maori dude here who I used to know a decade ago who told me he lived down the road from Phil Rudd in NZ and he'd hook me up. Anyway he was arrested later and I didn't see him again until now.

He was probably drunk but I'm fighting the urge to ask if he remembers and if the offer is still available...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back