Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I had no context with what that was about, just made me laugh uncontrollably.
My housemate, one of two from Southport, had just got back from the vigil last night and we had all that on the news that kicked off after. Was a bad mood in the house, obviously it being just up the road too from Liverpool. Having that vid sent through made us all lose it. We watched it back like 16 times. Maybe the only good thing to come out of two horrific days for the town.

Sorry I do realize this might be a bit much for a nads slamming vid in the random thoughts of big sherrin thread
No, please. Hearing that the guy who got slammed in the nads was some Nazi ****wit crashing a memorial service only makes me enjoy the nads slamming more.

No, please. Hearing that the guy who got slammed in the nads was some Nazi ****wit crashing a memorial service only makes me enjoy the nads slamming more.
39 years old but looks 55, he has had a rough life so far (self imposed one might assume)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Olympic shooting and archery are not remotely close to regular shooting and archery.

Running is running.
Swimming is swimming.
Weightlifting is weightlifting.
But those bows and those guns are nothing like the traditional or practical application of shooting bows or bullets.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

So how do we feel about the trans boxer breaking faces in 45 seconds?
She's a biological woman!! It's not even a trans person!! The discourse is completely disconnected from reality. Total unreality. Should we start banning swimmers because they have bigger lung capacity or massive wing spans that give them advantages? Where does it end??

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back