Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

She's a biological woman!! It's not even a trans person!! The discourse is completely disconnected from reality. Total unreality. Should we start banning swimmers because they have bigger lung capacity or massive wing spans that give them advantages? Where does it end??
Thanks for the research I'm just parroting a post I saw elsewhere to get some morning furore started.

Why was she previously banned?

Thanks for the research I'm just parroting a post I saw elsewhere to get some morning furore started.

Why was she previously banned?
Something about her testosterone levels I think. Probably reflects both poor governance from the sporting bodies and the pressure the deranged anti-trans movement. Even if you were to accept that trans women shouldn't compete against cis-women, this isn't even that. But they will just make up whatever bull shit they want to push their agenda. Millions of people now parroting the same stuff about "a trans athlete beating a poor defenseless woman who has had her dreams taken away by a man!" which is categorically false no matter where you fall on the issue. Might be enough for me to log off the internet Twitter for a while, this. Truly out of pocket stuff.

She's a biological woman!! It's not even a trans person!! The discourse is completely disconnected from reality. Total unreality. Should we start banning swimmers because they have bigger lung capacity or massive wing spans that give them advantages? Where does it end??

In my early morning pre-coffee haze, I read that as 'massive wang span'.

Something about her testosterone levels I think. Probably reflects both poor governance from the sporting bodies and the pressure the deranged anti-trans movement. Even if you were to accept that trans women shouldn't compete against cis-women, this isn't even that. But they will just make up whatever bull shit they want to push their agenda. Millions of people now parroting the same stuff about "a trans athlete beating a poor defenseless woman who has had her dreams taken away by a man!" which is categorically false no matter where you fall on the issue. Might be enough for me to log off the internet Twitter for a while, this. Truly out of pocket stuff.
I mean I don't trust anything I read, but maybe this is clouding everything

Everything seemed to be running smoothly until the 2023 World Cup, organized by the International Boxing Association. The Russia-led IBA, which is not recognized by the International Olympic Committee, disqualified Khelif after a gender eligibility test allegedly found she has XY chromosomes.

I'm wondering whether to blame Hinkley for my complete inability to give a **** about the olympics. Haven't watched a second of it - and thinking back, I don't think I've watched a single bit of any of them since he's been coaching us. Coincidence?

I'm wondering whether to blame Hinkley for my complete inability to give a **** about the olympics. Haven't watched a second of it - and thinking back, I don't think I've watched a single bit of any of them since he's been coaching us. Coincidence?
He's killed everything from sport to christmas

I tried watching some of it last night - the remote got a good workout. Larry Sanders would've been appalled..

1722558820634.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the record, are there any Female to Male trans who play sports and get annihilated every time they step into their respective sports.

I mean sure there's probably heaps who play at recreational level, but there's not really likely to be any competitive on the world stage is there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back