Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The women of North Adelaide have always begged me to take them out however I've never been approached trundling out of shop on O'Connell St. with a rehearsed sob story for money before.
It has really ramped up in the last 5-10 years. The amount of people just sleeping on the streets is amazing. There'd be hundreds and hundreds of people living in various tent cities all over the parklands. There's a tent city in that space between Santos Stadium, the bridge and the Mile End Bunnings too. Spoke to a dude that has to do community service, basically all they do is go around cleaning up their rubbish. And the majority aren't indigenous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The women of North Adelaide have always begged me to take them out however I've never been approached trundling out of shop on O'Connell St. with a rehearsed sob story for money before.

I’m always walking there, has happened in all the years I’ve lived in Adelaide, and when I lived there.

It has really ramped up in the last 5-10 years. The amount of people just sleeping on the streets is amazing. There'd be hundreds and hundreds of people living in various tent cities all over the parklands. There's a tent city in that space between Santos Stadium, the bridge and the Mile End Bunnings too. Spoke to a dude that has to do community service, basically all they do is go around cleaning up their rubbish. And the majority aren't indigenous.
People that would've been share housing when a 3 bedroom house was a hundred and sixty bucks a week 20 years ago, a third of that wouldn't buy you the tent you need for the parklands now.

Hit up by a beggar in North Adelaide today.. the country is fried man, well done Albo.

Saw quite a few homeless people in Rundle Mall near Elon’s dystopian douchemobile on the weekend. Kinda all fit together in a way.

Housing people in dead empty space sounds like half the solution right there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back