U19 U/19 South(2) 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering, which team this year has been most disadvantaged through losing their players to their seniors?
Do any sides have any legitimate guns who could potentially come back down and make a significant difference?

from the u/19 rep squad there was 4 south 2 players. ben kalmaus ajax, kyle rodwell bentleigh, ben southam peninsula, matthew boland parkdale. did any of them make the final team? i have no idea how anyone from peninsula could get the call up. especially when no one from monash hampton or de la did. the best players would only look good relative to the trash they play around. i didn't notice any stand outs from them.

I'd imagine most of those players would be playing seniors at their respective clubs. No offence to our wonderful division but I doubt they would consider looking at players in South 2

Just wondering, which team this year has been most disadvantaged through losing their players to their seniors?
Do any sides have any legitimate guns who could potentially come back down and make a significant difference?

St.Bedes seconds lose players to the premier side every now and then when they have injuries or call ups to the seniors. Which makes it pretty harde for them to get any sort of consistency going.

Fair point you make about team chemistry in regards to losing players to premier sides Boxman.
However, I'm more looking for players who are playing seniors consistantly, not up one week down the next.

I'd imagine most of those players would be playing seniors at their respective clubs. No offence to our wonderful division but I doubt they would consider looking at players in South 2

I know monash has under 19's that play in the seniors. And i have no doubts that hampton, or de la may have some u/19's up there as well. However i do agree, i doubt that they'd look to hard at players in south 2.

pretty sure de lalle play half their of the premier 19 side cos they were scared of being upset by a rampaging parkdale. they didnt know parky was hit by a contagious bout of flu and had to play 10 under 17s from mordi brae. so de lalle not the real deal but in fairness good blokes. our shitful club didnt give us a trainer and they looked after us and all our injuries. only one bad bloke on thier team, carl the thug. shit bloke
we have 10 players in our senior ranks that are genuine freaks. we would be de lalle premier side if hey played every week

the_peach01 u are an idiot, to think that de la had half its ones players playing in the twos is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever seen said on big footy. where are u hearing this information from, as deeboxed said if u had of stuck around to watch the game afterwards our ones side knocked off marcellin comfortably who are apparently contenders for the premier division. ??

we have 10 players in our senior ranks that are genuine freaks. we would be de lalle premier side if hey played every week

if you had these 10 'freaks' in you would still only have 10 players that can play. hampton, monash, ajax and de la all have full teams of players that are half decent. you'd be in a similar spot you are now if they played

to answer my own question none of the 4 south 2 players made the rep team.

round 9 tips (already)
monash over peninsula by more than 100
prahran/caulf to notch up their 2nd win over a pitiful parkdale
bentleigh to smash melb high
de la to easily account for bedes

and match of the round:
ajax to beat hampton by 50 but it will start relatively close
if hampton win i will retract my comments about hampton being pretenders and only in the 4 to make up numbers

top 4 in order

MHSOB(premiership favourites looking very strong)
Ajax
Peninsula
De La Salle (depending on their 1's side who may have injuries, players taken to seniors or TAC. which would mean average players would play in this side. they could potentially be an average team or grand final contender depending on this)

tips for this week? mine are
MHSOB(will demolish caulf/pra)
Peninsula(don't know anything about them except they had a win last week and bentleigh were supposably ordinary)
Hampton(off the back of a greeat win last week)
De La
Ajax

oh boy

haha i admit that was stupid and presumptuous.

the fact you have made over 900 posts on various NBA forums suggests you don't have much to do with your time, well spotted champo.

from your teams i presume from pens you mean peninsula? if so then hahahahahahahahaha. you were the softest and worst bunch of players ever. i still laugh about playing you. softest player was beyonce - you know who you are!!!!

btw, why arn't you in the mornington league or something? no one wants to go down there to play against a joke of a team

the fact you have made over 900 posts on various NBA forums suggests you don't have much to do with your time, well spotted champo.

from your teams i presume from pens you mean peninsula? if so then hahahahahahahahaha. you were the softest and worst bunch of players ever. i still laugh about playing you. softest player was beyonce - you know who you are!!!!

btw, why arn't you in the mornington league or something? no one wants to go down there to play against a joke of a team

lol youve got a high iq dont you

clearly posting on an NBA forum, rather than a general forum implies that i dont have much to do with my time
i mean NBA forum's are just a complete waste of time while everything else is perfectly good use of time right? you idiot

haha and who puts their club in their "other teams" - its the pittsburgh penguins mate, hockey...

i still lol at your trash talk - youre da sik nut of da u 19 south 2 forum bro...represent!!

but yeh i agree peninsula are way too far away

You're pretty ordinary dude.
Attempting to degrade someone for simply pointing out an error in judgement (however embarrassing it may be) is such an immature and pathetic move.
And saying he hasnt got much to do with his time is a little hypocritical don't you think? Coming from Mr. "VAFAFAN" himself.
Now I don't know if you actually play footy in the league or not, but i'd hope you do for your sake because if you're just a bystander who focusses solely on this league, then im guessing the words psychiatrist and virginity arent very foreign to you.

The more you open your mouth on these forums, the more your getting exposed as an absolute c()ck sucker.

and jeeze, you'd hate to end up with my reputation on these boards wouldnt you?

you absolute ballsack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

to answer my own question none of the 4 south 2 players made the rep team.

round 9 tips (already)
monash over peninsula by more than 100
prahran/caulf to notch up their 2nd win over a pitiful parkdale
bentleigh to smash melb high
de la to easily account for bedes

and match of the round:
ajax to beat hampton by 50 but it will start relatively close
if hampton win i will retract my comments about hampton being pretenders and only in the 4 to make up numbers

Dont think that the hampton game would be that much of a blow out...both the jackers and the rovers are relatively small sides and can both run the footy. Keys for ajax are their midfeilders and fayman...rovers backline should be able to control fayman, but i think the real competition will be in the middle of the ground. Who can get the quick clearances? Should be an awesome game to watch!

i agree timmy after what monash did to hampton, ajax should crush the pretenders. Ajax have a dominant midfield that will dominate a much smaller and weaker side

In a competition with 4 decent sides yes, the top 4 r clearly better than everyone else, and having watched them all play 3 or 4 times hampton r easily the weakest of them, when de la r at full strength.

There isnt really any excuses other than a poor game, other than 4 or 5 players missing but as i have said on this thread before that isnt really much of an excuse seeing as it seems all teams are playing whilst missing players, but from results and games i have seen i would say that de la and ajax are capable of beating both eachother and monash, while i cant see hampton beating any 3 of these teams for the rest of the year, and definately not monash or ajax, but seeing as u beat de la earlier in the year, it would seem that at the moment you would have the edge over the de la team. But at full strength and playing the way they are at this present time, i couldnt see Hampton beating de la anytime soon.

Fair enough opinion? Obviously ur not going to agree but i dont feel i am being overly biased.

There isnt really any excuses other than a poor game, other than 4 or 5 players missing but as i have said on this thread before that isnt really much of an excuse seeing as it seems all teams are playing whilst missing players, but from results and games i have seen i would say that de la and ajax are capable of beating both eachother and monash, while i cant see hampton beating any 3 of these teams for the rest of the year, and definately not monash or ajax, but seeing as u beat de la earlier in the year, it would seem that at the moment you would have the edge over the de la team. But at full strength and playing the way they are at this present time, i couldnt see Hampton beating de la anytime soon.

Fair enough opinion? Obviously ur not going to agree but i dont feel i am being overly biased.

fair enough. your entitled to your own opinion.

timmy24 your a goose mate. obviously a touchy subject with you and hampton? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 U/19 South(2) 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back