U19 U/19 South(2) 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

And what about St Bedes this week. Their Premier Side have a week off. Perhaps a few of these players need a run in the South 2 St Bedes Side ??? Look out Melbourne High !!

i hear rumours that the boys from de la are getting a bit worried about the parkdale boys this week? a few inlcusions may make it a very interesting game

no inclusions come close to the in and under brilliance of that "youngfella" out on a wing though

I'm predicting at least 8 goals between the Boland brothers

match of the round -
prahran/caulfield vs. peninsula.
although no one cares, theres a fair bit of pride on the line here.

Hampton at home to Ajax this week...

Any hope for the rovers to nail a pretty decent upset? Would put a whole heap of pressure on De La if they want to try and pinch third spot if hampton knocked the jackers off, given that parkdale, MHS and peninsula feature in the rovers run home (you wouldnt really expect hampton to drop any of those) with the game against bentleigh shaping to be a big one.

De La do also have a pretty cruisy run home, with only a game against Ajax at home looming as one that would probably end in a loss.

Ajax has a big part to play in shaping third and fourth it would seem!

A very exciting weekend coming up Gazablett! I will definetly be heading down to watch the Rovers take on Ajax. Surely by now all those that were away will be back and i hope to see both sides at full strength.

At home Hampton are a very strong side. Will be a very interesting result and one that will truly shape the top 4!

Can anyone from either side shed some light on how close to full strength the two teams are please?
Cheers
lava

A very exciting weekend coming up Gazablett! I will definetly be heading down to watch the Rovers take on Ajax. Surely by now all those that were away will be back and i hope to see both sides at full strength.

At home Hampton are a very strong side. Will be a very interesting result and one that will truly shape the top 4!

Can anyone from either side shed some light on how close to full strength the two teams are please?
Cheers
lava

no. ...

Cheers
lava

Ajax close to full strength. Minus 2 players but plus 1 senior guy cos of bye.

Hampton full strength minus 1, but plus 4 players from seniors who are u19.

So both pretty much full strength :)

Cheers
lava

i hear whispers of a near full strength hampton side going to be on the park saturday, dont know a great deal about ajax but they seem to be a pretty solid group generally... should be a cracker

i hear rumours that the boys from de la are getting a bit worried about the parkdale boys this week? a few inlcusions may make it a very interesting game

no inclusions come close to the in and under brilliance of that "youngfella" out on a wing though

young fellas a puss mate....you probably havent even seen him play.....actually my guess is you dont even play football yourself.

Although you speak some dribble "the hawk", i reckon the de la boys are pooing there pants about now...good luck to parky it will be a good game and i cant wait to see the results...

i watched the st.bedes hampton game sat.. i know st.bedes second team are not much this year.. but still the boys from boss james played some good footy.. they look to be a really chance vs ajax this week... match of the round for sure...

will either side be getting players fom the ones due to both teams seniors having the week off...??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure why De La would be worried this week, seniors having a week off and their senior U/19 not playing.

If anything back to full strength.

Oh I forgot that Parkdale are a force to be reckoned with in U/19 South (2) and the VAFA as a whole.

De La to finish third, lose to Ajax after knocking out Hampton. Monash to win the flag.

Simple really.

Ajax close to full strength. Minus 2 players but plus 1 senior guy cos of bye.

Hampton full strength minus 1, but plus 4 players from seniors who are u19.

So both pretty much full strength :)

you need to find a new source of info coz the one you have now is shithouse. :thumbsu:

and God Yeah...de la will finish fourth, lose to hampton, then hampton to go on and beat ajax and to top it off hampton will beat monash in the grand final......simple really.

monash boys aren't even arrogant. :\ at the start of the year, we heard no talk of them, and still we dont hear any of them boasting, its more of ajax and hampton are arrogant.

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 U/19 South(2) 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back