U19 U/19 South(2) 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Match of the round. If the rumours are true and monash are missing some key players, i think ajax will defeat monash, and this will be a loss monash needs. As it would be better lose now then one in the finals.
ajax 1 goal

Every team missing good players. Im sick of hearing about it. Its Holidays. Get over it.

Why are you complaining? He tipped your team to win.

Exactly. Showing im not biased. I think every team is missing players, and that its not a basis for picking a team. Monash are clearly favourites as they beat us last time. Think u took my comment the wrong way.

Tips for this week:

Parkdale to get over St.Bedes just...but it'll be close if st.bedes turn up for 4 quarters not 1. 15 points

Even at home, i dont think peninsula can beat anyone at the moment! Melbourne High just. 20 points

Hampton only just over prahran caulfield, who i think will give them a run for their money if they play their best footy. 30 points

Bentleigh vs Dela is a very important game! Bentleigh must win to stay in the hunt. If they play disciplined good footy like the first half last week, they will win. But Dela are the dig improves. De la by 21

Ajax vs Monash. Monash have to be favourites. Undefeated and beating everyone. These teams will play eachother twice in finals and it will be interesting when that happens.

this round certainley throws the cat amongst the pigeons.

Monahs won easily in a clinincal display. ajax stopped running once the game looked beyond and would hope to be a bit more physical come finals time.

A Bentley win is really what the competition needs.They seem to be coming home strong and the tough game they play will be dangerous in the finals if they can make it.

this round certainley throws the cat amongst the pigeons.

Monahs won easily in a clinincal display. ajax stopped running once the game looked beyond and would hope to be a bit more physical come finals time.

A Bentley win is really what the competition needs.They seem to be coming home strong and the tough game they play will be dangerous in the finals if they can make it.

Yeah the bentleigh win is interesting. If they can beat monash or hampton and not drop an easy game, they might play finals.

As for ajax, good effort by the boys yesterday, especially well done to the under 16's and 17's for helping us out...1 of which kicked 2 goals. Great effort guys but monash were just too strong on the day.

Yeah the bentleigh win is interesting. If they can beat monash or hampton and not drop an easy game, they might play finals.

As for ajax, good effort by the boys yesterday, especially well done to the under 16's and 17's for helping us out...1 of which kicked 2 goals. Great effort guys but monash were just too strong on the day.

What a cop out. If you're all about playing and not worrying about injuries, holidays etc. then why would you even bother to put that in? What was the point? To make sure that everyone knew you were undermanned...?

What a cop out. If you're all about playing and not worrying about injuries, holidays etc. then why would you even bother to put that in? What was the point? To make sure that everyone knew you were undermanned...?

No mate...just think the younger boys played really well for such a tough game! Monash were missing players aswell. Every team is. I've said that before.

It's an awesome effort for a guy to kick 2 goals in his u19 debut against such a good team.

As i said, monash were way too strong on the day. Deserved the win.

And as for u superstar, of course we are going to have to do better! haha but we will get first crack at them in the finals, and then most likely another in the granny. Should be good.

To make things worse for AJAX, the 'hero' Fayman played aswel, although apparently played on the ball. Shows how much AJAX are behind Monash who are now the clear premiership favourites.

Well looks like the league has been blown wide open with Ajax not looking to good and Bentleigh starting to really play some good footy.

In regards to the Ajax game, forget who was there and who wasn't there because the same can be said about Monash mate!

Monash were a serious class above. Again in the ruck it looked like it was men against boys. The Ajax midfielders looked like they were trying to rove to the Monash ruckman every bounce as there was no chance there ruckman was getting near the ball.

Fayman was moved into the middle and was alright. Number 3 i think it was was clearly BOG for Ajax. With Monash well what can one say. They play as a team. They switch the ball beautifully and are extremely switched on. They dont need to try and take men out off the ball because they are simply too good. They controlled the game all day and it was very hard to pick out a best. I guess you'd give it to the big full forward who was gettin lace out delivery all day and has one of the best set shots i've seen in a while.

Good luck catching Monash. They are simply too good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers and parky was a good game for 3 quarters, we were still in it at 3 qtr time and had 2 early chances to get back to within a couple goals, missed both and Parky ran away with it, kicking like 6 unanswered goals. Dont think the Tiges got it past the centre line once in the last 15 mins of the game lol.

I could bitch about how many players we were missing, but I won't.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Ajax were very disappointing. The great #23 also underwhelmed greatly.
Also watched Bentleigh vs De La in the morning - watch out all other contenders for Bentleigh in the run home...especially you Hampton.

the bentleigh de la result is very interesting. this gives bentleigh a finals sniff. personally i dont think they will make it. they are still 2 games behind and would have to either beat monash and hampton or rely on hampton and de la losing to the sides beneath them which is very unlikely as all sides outside the top 5 are absolute rubbish.

final 4 will definately be (in order):
monash
ajax
de la
hampton

bentleigh taking hamptons spot will have a 0.1 percent likelyhood of happening, but then if it did de la would obliterate bentleigh first round of the finals, although bentleigh have some very good players at least 5 starting players are hopeless.

all this rubbish of this weeks results making a huge impact on this league are all meaningless.. and can all be wiped away.

ajax and monash both down on players (regardless on the bullshit of who showed up on saturday) - monash no doubt still no.1 and will remain favourites for the flag.

as for the talk concerning bentleigh playing good footy, good on em for getting a win against de la, but goodluck to them coz those boys talk more than can play.. results just hurt a little more than aggressive-style football.

rovers will win the flag this year.

Tigers and parky was a good game for 3 quarters, we were still in it at 3 qtr time and had 2 early chances to get back to within a couple goals, missed both and Parky ran away with it, kicking like 6 unanswered goals. Dont think the Tiges got it past the centre line once in the last 15 mins of the game lol.

I could bitch about how many players we were missing, but I won't.

but you just had to mention it did you.....puting it out there. how many players were you missing last time parky beat you???:D

Looking at the draw, what teams will benefit from the Seniors bye week coming up?
From looking at the Vultures list, there are six potential ins to come down from the Seniors from last weeks winning side to slot into the U19s. Could throw up some interesting results!

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Ajax were very disappointing. The great #23 also underwhelmed greatly.
Also watched Bentleigh vs De La in the morning - watch out all other contenders for Bentleigh in the run home...especially you Hampton.
Why should Hampton be watching out Timmy, in your own opinion why are they any more vulnerable than De La Salle?

i do believe De La don't have to watch out for Bentleigh because they have already lost to bentleigh the 2nd time around...makes sense i think? whereas looking at the fixture..hampton have played bentleigh once..hmmm

Mumford...i have bad knees - still kick your arse anyday

i do believe De La don't have to watch out for Bentleigh because they have already lost to bentleigh the 2nd time around...makes sense i think? whereas looking at the fixture..hampton have played bentleigh once..hmmm

Mumford...i have bad knees - still kick your arse anyday

Poor thing, my deepest sympathies. Although i must ask. Is this ass kicking you speak of referring to football?

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 U/19 South(2) 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back