U19 U/19 South(2) 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the danger man of the finals is number 11 for de la, did the job on davidson on the weekend, although davidson still had the shots on goal, he pushed him to the flanks. This guy definatley gets the job Fayman this week, can play. Anyone knoe his name??

didnt really do that good a job on him. he still had like 8 shots on goal or something...took tonnes of marks.
the thing that de la did was drop players back, double teaming him and crowding the forward 50 so he had to lead out wide....
...it wasnt no. 11 that forced him out there

same will happen with fayman

ajax vs. de la: i had a look on vafa.com at the side de la and ajax had last week compared to when de la beat them. there is like 8 players different!! are these players all guns from the 1's or what?

and another question is will ajax lose any players to seniors finals and will de la lose any players to their 1's who play for a grand final spot this weekend against st bedes in premier division? anyone know?

my tip is still de la by 5 goals

ajax vs. de la: i had a look on vafa.com at the side de la and ajax had last week compared to when de la beat them. there is like 8 players different!! are these players all guns from the 1's or what?

and another question is will ajax lose any players to seniors finals and will de la lose any players to their 1's who play for a grand final spot this weekend against st bedes in premier division? anyone know?

my tip is still de la by 5 goals

for de la i mean. there is only like 3 ajax players different

whos that number 2 for monash bloke hasnt wiped the smile of his face all year

if i were playing for monash this year i'd be pretty happy as well. just wondering from the monash posters what's going on down at clayton? any news? im suprised there hasnt been a few arrogant posts go up.. you are in a pretty good position after all.

rumour says that haslem and kneebone won't be playing this weekend? any truth to this? also i hear that no.11 hill has been put on fayman? this can't be serious can it?

if i were playing for monash this year i'd be pretty happy as well. just wondering from the monash posters what's going on down at clayton? any news? im suprised there hasnt been a few arrogant posts go up.. you are in a pretty good position after all.

rumour says that haslem and kneebone won't be playing this weekend? any truth to this? also i hear that no.11 hill has been put on fayman? this can't be serious can it?

It is funny that for a team that has been quite successful this year, that there's no arrogant w***er posts...like you'd get from other clubs.(you know who your are, I saw last years thread)

However this goes hand in hand with the stories from other teams that say Monash always gets back to the oppo rooms to have a drink.

Sound like a class unit all around...with a throw back to the days when the Ammo's was about enjoying the game.

Can put those rumours to rest vafafan, both haslem and kneebone passed fitness test, but will be underdone for the game. spoke personally to one of them today.

Scrappy game today. But a well deserved win to DLS, who were a lot harder at the ball than Ajax for the most part of the game.

On anther note, $10 to get in was daylight robbery... Sure i enjoyed the screamers down in the pocket by 25? from DLS. But i must say paying that much for a game of footy is just shocking.

Look forward to watching Monash v DLS next week, will be a cracker.

Scrappy game today. But a well deserved win to DLS, who were a lot harder at the ball than Ajax for the most part of the game.

On anther note, $10 to get in was daylight robbery... Sure i enjoyed the screamers down in the pocket by 25? from DLS. But i must say paying that much for a game of footy is just shocking.

Look forward to watching Monash v DLS next week, will be a cracker.

yeh $10 is a disgrace. correct me if im wrong but you pay less for the cheapest ticket at a home and away game of AFL at the 'G'. you need to learn about places to jump and holes in the fence.

congratulations to de la. next week should be awsome. i think without a doubt these r the 2 best teams. very fair result.

the ajax crowd once again were their usual whinging pathetic selves. the umpiring was average but i didnt feel it favoured either team. and that hero who yelled out in the crowd "you're a fuking joke umpires" (or something along those lines) was quickly nabbed by officials while trying to weasel his way out like a typical ajax w***er.

and fayman, i hope you break your leg you flog. you were pathetic and let your side down. de la completely shut you out and ur only goal was very cheap. you are useless...

and finally to the drama queen who acted like he had a broken leg in the forward pocket who stopped the game for like 5 mins only to return later on to kick another goal. you are soft as butter.

expect too many posts from me this week

and fayman, i hope you break your leg you flog. you were pathetic and let your side down. de la completely shut you out and ur only goal was very cheap. you are useless...

Could not agree more.

Was one of the most selfish performances i have ever seen.

Every time the ball was not kicked to him, he'd crack it with his teammate (think Richo and Fev). At one stage it bounced in front of him, and he cracked it then while gesturing to his teammate his opponent pounced on it and ran away.

The guy wont crash a pack, and when the ball hits the deck after a spilled grab wont put a ****ing effort in.
Ajax should be ashamed of him giving absolute nothing, when they needed it the most.

Monash were also in attendance en masse. They really are a professional looking unit.

GG De la

the ajax crowd once again were their usual whinging pathetic selves. the umpiring was average but i didnt feel it favoured either team. and that hero who yelled out in the crowd "you're a fuking joke umpires" (or something along those lines) was quickly nabbed by officials while trying to weasel his way out like a typical ajax w***er.

This comment was a shocker. Did anyone here how high and whiny his voice sounded? It was as if he was about to cry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brilliant win by De la. Was really impressed with their ability to win the hard ball. Ajax played a good third quarter to get back in the game but then De la stormed home and were just a class above it has to be said.

The screamers from 25 were a delight. Whilst i wouldn't go as far as to say that Fayman should break his leg, he is a selfish selfish footballer who might have loads of ability, but has no clue how to play team football.

Monash i agree are just a class act. All down at the game in their tracksuits.

Now i don't know if this is true and i don't want to offend any one so correct me if i'm wrong, but i was speaking to some very nice fellows in the Ajax crowd who pointed out to me that the nob that yelled out that the Umpires are Fu*%&ing idiots, was none other than our favourite on here, The Saint!

If it was the saint, that is one of the funniest things ever. #25s hangers were ridiculous, he is actually a poster in this forum, not who u would expect it to be tho.....

Great win by de la
Younger boys really stood up when they needed to, were very impressive. Full Back Beau Hill again proved he is a class act by smashing Fayman all day, didnt take a mark if im not mistaken? The delivery to him wasnt overly bad, always gave him a 50/50 chance and he still couldnt get near it, amazingly overated and i would say davidson is 10 times the full forward he is, and that isnt saying a lot for Fayman. #25 from de la was outstanding all day, 2 of the better hangers you will se, within 2 minutes of eachother, was outstanding to witness!

As for this weekend, would expect Monash to get up, but footy is a funny game, and anything can happen in a final as the blue n gold boys have proven in the last 2 weeks. Their attack on the ball and tackling and pressure was outstanding, against a side who supposedly physically punished monash for 3/4 the week before. My tip is monash by 3 goals, but funnier things have happened!

there was nothing more pleasing than watching ajax lose.

i couldnt believe the entire monash team was down to watch. that was a bit much. they seemed to be cheering for ajax though. was this because you think ajax would have been easy beats in the grand final or because of a dislike for de la?

any heads up from either team about inclusions, injuries or any other general news? once again i heard that kneebone is very doubtful to play because of his injury. any truth?

Ajax played disgustingly compared to the way they played the week before against monash, Fayman although terrible had disgusting delivery to the forward line. Everyone talks about Fayman and Davidson but Monash has about three or four big strong forward who are much better players, the only thing is they dont kick big bags because monash arent one dimensional, there much better team players as well, you dont see monash players snapping over there shoulder, they are disciplined and handball to the player running towards goal.

and is ben robertson the big red haid down at full forward? if so he seemed to be a quality player when i saw him but only kicked 2 last week against ajax. i didnt watch the game so did he play down back or something?

faymans a joke

earlier game in the year. touched it about 2 times in the first 3 qrtrs, then kicked 3 goals in rubbish time in the last quarter oince the game was over.
one of which was an absolute scrubber off the boot, dribbled 30 metres and luckily changed direction on a bad bounce to go through for a goal. he then signalled to the sky as if he was buddy franklin, what a tosser

and is ben robertson the big red haid down at full forward? if so he seemed to be a quality player when i saw him but only kicked 2 last week against ajax. i didnt watch the game so did he play down back or something?

He finished the game in the center which was pretty funny. Cant remember though might have been played at CHF for most part.

Didnt need him at FF they had that freak who took all those pack grabs in the square. :eek:

There is two better feelings on earth than making a grand final;
beating ajax to get into that grand final
and watching fayman struggle all day.

And the standard of the monash ajax semi obviously wasnt as good as people are saying, because Ajax are genuinely shit. They dont have any stars, and they have a lot of ordinary players. Their backline is terrible, their midfielders all played on de la opponents who were better than them and their forward line is one dimensional, and that one dimension is terrible anyway. The fact monash let them beat them for 3/4 obviously means that monash simply played well below there own standard, because i couldnt see ajax even beating hampton with the side they had on saturday.

One positive for the jackas: Maccabi can start training early for their assault on South A1 in the Victorian Tuirf cricket association.

poor fayman - he is copping a roasting

good to see de la premier side lost and are playing this week...so we'll get no 1s players dropping down..should be a cracker therefore

faymans a joke

earlier game in the year. touched it about 2 times in the first 3 qrtrs, then kicked 3 goals in rubbish time in the last quarter oince the game was over.
one of which was an absolute scrubber off the boot, dribbled 30 metres and luckily changed direction on a bad bounce to go through for a goal. he then signalled to the sky as if he was buddy franklin, what a tosser

Can we get some facts into the discussion?
Fayman won the competition goal kicking with 65 goals in 14 games .

I do not think he is a joke .... and as a young player he will improve ..Get off his back ! :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 U/19 South(2) 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back