U19 U/19 South(2) 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

How about everyone stops throwing cheap shots and pointless insults around, and gets back to discussing footy, the teams, etc...the way it should be discussed!

Tips for this week:

Hampton to bounce back against MHSOB by 57

St.Bedes Mentone couldn't possibly find a way to lose at parkdale 39 points

De La over peninsula by about 90

Monash over Prahran Caulfield by 68 and

Ajax to destroy yet another team Bentleigh by 100 plus

This is assuming the weather stays semi-reasonable...if not...halve all the margins approx.

How about everyone stops throwing cheap shots and pointless insults around, and gets back to discussing footy, the teams, etc...the way it should be discussed!

Tips for this week:

Hampton to bounce back against MHSOB by 57

St.Bedes Mentone couldn't possibly find a way to lose at parkdale 39 points

De La over peninsula by about 90

Monash over Prahran Caulfield by 68 and

Ajax to destroy yet another team Bentleigh by 100 plus

This is assuming the weather stays semi-reasonable...if not...halve all the margins approx.

Great call, i agree.
Should be a pretty straight forward week for the tips but you never know in this comp.

Hampton
St.Bedes
De La
Monash
Ajax

I know the Vultures have yet to chalk one up, but there are a few boys back in the unders returning from injury with some recent senior experience under their belt.
Plus last week the man who calls himself "The Hulk" was showing some strength up forward. Kicked a few handy ones too!

They are a young side and are dedicated to improving!

hampton are the biggest pretenders in the competition. they will scrape into the 4 because i can't see any other side excluding de la making it.

the game of the year will be ajax vs monash and i think monash will win because they are bigger, stronger and athletic with some gun players.

revised top four (after my ignorant initial top 4 early in the season)

monash blues (a very big, fit unit with intent for the ball)
ajax (always play the ball hard and fair)
hampton (will win enough games to finish 3 after beating de la already)
de la (if on song and with players can knock of anyone)

de la will knock out hampton then vs ajax in the prelim. if they get players from the 1's they will put up a galant fight in the prelim

i can't see any other side making the finals.

ajax parents are shockers because they are always complaining. i used to love playing against ajax because the parents got me fired up by there complaining and i ended up putting one of there sons on a stretcher which made them bitch more

just wondering why this year and last year st bedes had.have such good 1's sides but can never field a dominating 2's? anyone know?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Monash and Ajax looks to be an awesome game on our hands, a clash of styes, Monash fielding a much taller side then Ajax, but will that be able to stop Ajax's run.

monash vs ajax will be match of the year so far and i can't wait to get down and see it. i have no idea who to tip as the are so similar yet different. im going to go with ajax just because monash seem more beatable. ill be there at 5 to 2 to watch so see you there... other games.. who cares

My tips for this week are:
Hampton to beat St Bede's convincly, 40 points

De La Salle to show they are contenders by beating bentlegh 35 points

Ajax to beat monash in a thirller, 1 goal

Parkdale and MSHOB could go either way, i'm thinkign the vultures can cause another upset 3 goals

Prahan to finally get a win over penisula in another close game 2 goals

I think ajax will get up on the weekend....Very hard to contain all those classy, hard running midfielders....and a certain forward who will b hard to contain

just wondering why this year and last year st bedes had.have such good 1's sides but can never field a dominating 2's? anyone know?

cos the 2's team fluctuates so much that you couldnt even begin to chose who will be playing... 1's pretty much elevate any bloke that plays well in the twos the previous week, which is fair considering they are in premier division and should be the focus

I think ajax will get up on the weekend....Very hard to contain all those classy, hard running midfielders....and a certain forward who will b hard to contain

Their backline seems strong enough, they have the 2nd least points against (obviously behind ajax who are smashing teams). And for all their height they haven't kicked a massive score this year.

Should be an interesting game, game will be won and lost in the middle.

i saw monash on the weekend - backline seemed to perform alright... there was a fair bit of dogcrap on the ground at caulfield, it was disgusting haha.

st bedes twos were just beaten by a more focused n dedicated team on the weekend anyteam that is that f ukin soft they go in the changerooms during quarter and three quarter time have some serious issues to improve on, starting with the search for there balls

st bedes twos were just beaten by a more focused n dedicated team on the weekend anyteam that is that f ukin soft they go in the changerooms during quarter and three quarter time have some serious issues to improve on, starting with the search for there balls

you must be kidding!! we didn't even do that in under 9's. haha what sissies. i'm sure a lot of teams will have read that post and are looking forward to playing them now. hahahaha

hmm yeah otherwise a hampton player may give me a cheap shot behind play... gee that's a top effort

wanna explain your thoughts there timmy?

this weeks tips from a superstar

De la over Bentleigh by 25

Ajax by 15+ over monash

MHSOB to beat parky by 10.

Prahran to win their first match by 2 goals.

Hampton to comfortably win over st bedes by 20+

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 U/19 South(2) 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back