U19 U/19 South(2) 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think Fayman is a chance to represent Victoria in the Under 23 Australian Amateur Football Championship game against South Australia later this year?

rumour is that Fayman will play for the 1's this week... if this is the case, what are people's thought of how the game will pan out now?

Very inaccurate post. Definately not playing 1's. He has been signed by St.Kilda to take over from the struggling Nick Riewoldt. They have requested he play the rest of the season with Casey Scorpions, and will most likely draft him as a rookie at the end of the year.

Very inaccurate post. Definately not playing 1's. He has been signed by St.Kilda to take over from the struggling Nick Riewoldt. They have requested he play the rest of the season with Casey Scorpions, and will most likely draft him as a rookie at the end of the year.

WAT A JOKE. if stkilda even rokkie list him its a joke. anyone can kick goals against parkdale, peninsular, parahn but ive seen him agianst monash and ill b watching him tmoz against hampton if he plays and when he is manned up with a good match up he struggles. he gets a few cheapies as well. stikilda would be stupid to rokkie list him it would b a joke

WAT A JOKE. if stkilda even rokkie list him its a joke. anyone can kick goals against parkdale, peninsular, parahn but ive seen him agianst monash and ill b watching him tmoz against hampton if he plays and when he is manned up with a good match up he struggles. he gets a few cheapies as well. stikilda would be stupid to rokkie list him it would b a joke

I dub thee. The most gullible man in the world! Clearly the Saints35 is taking the piss.

although sarcasm is hard to judge on a screen that comment about going to st kilda was pretty obvious you idiots.

fayman kicked 6 against bentleigh, 5 against de la, they havn't played hampton yet and the whole team only kicked 6 against monash... i'd say he can be handy against good teams!!! although he isn't a superstar and probably would struggle to kick 10goals for the year in premier division, i'd say he is proving himself as the best forward in this comp avergaing 6 goals a game

it is interesting to see monash don't have a dominant forward, can anyone from monash explain?

Ooh, lookin forward to this guy taking the reigns of St. Kildas forward lines for years to come!

I mean jeez, this guy's absolultely dominating one of the best leagues around! South 2 in the VAFA! My god, watch out Tony Lockett!

Hmm, although he is probs one of the best in the league, and way better than anyone who posts on here, so I can't be too harsh on the kid, but still...SAINTERS!

u knob! deadset!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ventured down to Albert Park to see what was clearly match of the round. Was pretty dissapointed when i heard Fayman was not playing as he'd been promoted to Ajax's firsts.

What i saw was two hard running sides that play the same sort of footy but Ajax just looked a class above.
All it took was one or two of the Ajax boys to step up and it was Men against boys it seemed.

Third quarter Hampton started playing good football but ruined it by starting to winge to the umpires and attack the man rather than the ball. From the sidelines one could clearly see punches being thrown after the ball was cleared players being dumped after disposing the ball and worst of all a headbut or two that caused a bit of a blood.

Plenty of talk about Ajax being soft, but was quite impressed to see them lift in the last quarter when Hampton were really exherting physical pressure.

From Hampton, was really impressed with there full back. Absoloutly killed Ajax FF and would love to see him play on Fayman as i think he would give him a real run for his money.
Further, i forget what number, but a really good midfielder with a shaved head really impressed me with his ability to run out the game and not drop his head.
All in all was a pretty good days worth of football, however Ajax too good and won by 5 or 6 goals i think it was in the end.

Ventured down to Albert Park to see what was clearly match of the round. Was pretty dissapointed when i heard Fayman was not playing as he'd been promoted to Ajax's firsts.

What i saw was two hard running sides that play the same sort of footy but Ajax just looked a class above.
All it took was one or two of the Ajax boys to step up and it was Men against boys it seemed.

Third quarter Hampton started playing good football but ruined it by starting to winge to the umpires and attack the man rather than the ball. From the sidelines one could clearly see punches being thrown after the ball was cleared players being dumped after disposing the ball and worst of all a headbut or two that caused a bit of a blood.

Plenty of talk about Ajax being soft, but was quite impressed to see them lift in the last quarter when Hampton were really exherting physical pressure.

From Hampton, was really impressed with there full back. Absoloutly killed Ajax FF and would love to see him play on Fayman as i think he would give him a real run for his money.
Further, i forget what number, but a really good midfielder with a shaved head really impressed me with his ability to run out the game and not drop his head.
All in all was a pretty good days worth of football, however Ajax too good and won by 5 or 6 goals i think it was in the end.

agree completely.....except i have a very reliable source that tells me that one of the umpires was actually part of ajax or had some previous history with the club. Dont know whether it was junior games or what but yeah very interesting to hear about that.

although sarcasm is hard to judge on a screen that comment about going to st kilda was pretty obvious you idiots.

fayman kicked 6 against bentleigh, 5 against de la, they havn't played hampton yet and the whole team only kicked 6 against monash... i'd say he can be handy against good teams!!! although he isn't a superstar and probably would struggle to kick 10goals for the year in premier division, i'd say he is proving himself as the best forward in this comp avergaing 6 goals a game

it is interesting to see monash don't have a dominant forward, can anyone from monash explain?
fayman is rubbish. he doesnt deserve any one ven talking about him. monahs dont have a dominant foward cos 1 bloke cant kick straight and they are a well drilled side that share the load with more avenues to goal than the most overatted palyer in the comp. they dont seem to be smashing teams like ajax. until this week

fayman is rubbish. he doesnt deserve any one ven talking about him. monahs dont have a dominant foward cos 1 bloke cant kick straight and they are a well drilled side that share the load with more avenues to goal than the most overatted palyer in the comp. they dont seem to be smashing teams like ajax. until this week

He kicked 3 for the seniors today, including 2 in the last term when the game was in the balance. St.Kilda have released a statement to the press that they are happy with their new rookie, and expect 100 plus goals in his first season at the club. They have also released a statement saying people on big footy get way too serious at times :p

dunno bout this one, he is a quality backman. anyone no any results for today. i know ajax beet hampton by 39

Had Glandular Fever up until a few weeks ago. Played 3 games now IIRC and has already kicked around 17 or 18 goals. Joe Cunnington is also a good forward.

who runs a full lap of the ground at half time - peninsula does!!

was a fairly mundane game.. just didn't approve of peninsula's half time jog - didn't help them much anyway

also went down to albert park to see hampton vs ajax... was a fairly predictable result in the end - ajax without the god-like superstar never looked troubled which does not bode well for hampton.. hampton now average 54.5 pt losses to the top two teams...oh gee

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 U/19 South(2) 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back