Game Day U18 National Championships - Allies v Vic Country Sunday July 7th 10.35am

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends how much they want Bakes.
Bakes & (Bris pick) for pick 3 might appease them.
How do we get Brisbane pick? It's not happening

not gonna happen donald trump GIF by Election 2016

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched quite a few highlights, and can't seem to get excited about anyone in particular. No Reid or Horne-Francis that's for sure. No talls tearing it up.

Jagga at no.2? He had 33 touches for 55 metres gained and 5 score involvements. Sideways backwards merchant. Will be a good player, but no.2 draft pick?

So far Smillie stands out somewhat because of his size and good movement. He could probably play right now, a bit like MacAuliffe has done, and will gain a lot from a proper preseason. He has the potential to be a Bont or Cripps type, but that's a long way to go.

There seems to be a lot of players who are on a similar level in that top 1-15.

First opportunity for many of us to see Sam Lalor & Jonty Faull live, plus another look at the likes of Travaglia, the Whitlock boys, Langford, Berry, Urqhart, Allan & Gerreyn.

NoPlayer Name
1Cody Angove
2Luke Urquhart
3Malakai Champion
5Will Hayes
7Wesley Walley
8Charlie Banfield
10Austin van der Struyf
11Hamish Davis
12Bo Allan
13Jaxon Artemis
16Loch Mactaggart
17Max Rohr
18Clancy Dennis
20Cody Curtin
22Toby Whan
23Charlie Burke
24Fred Rodriguez
26Kayle Gerreyn
28Hugh Boxshall
29Aiden Riddle
30Jaxon Douglas
36Andre Gulluni
38Tom Bell
Hudson Pivac (emg)
Blake Kelly (emg)
Trent Hiscock (emg)

VIC COUNTRY​

NoPlayer Name
1Jasper Alger
2Archer Day-Wicks
3Xavier Lindsay
4Oliver Warburton
6River Stevens
7Ollie Hannaford
9Joe Berry
12Harry Charleson
13Tobie Travaglia (c)
14Sam Lalor (c)
15Cavier Ivisic
16Lachie Jaques
19Mitchell Lloyd
20Jack Whitlock
21Noah Hibbins-Hargreaves
22Harvey Langford
23Willem Duursma
24Matt Whitlock
26Jack Ough
30Cooper Hynes
31Alixzander Tauru
37Floyd Burmeister
38Jonty Faull
25Riley Onley (emg)
https://www.afl.com.au/fixture?Comp...lebanner&utm_campaign=ticketonsaleRD16-232024

First opportunity for many of us to see Sam Lalor & Jonty Faull live, plus another look at the likes of Travaglia, the Whitlock boys, Langford, Berry, Urqhart, Allan & Gerreyn.
Sucks Matt will play KPD as think he could be the better of the 2.

Umm, is Lalor usually this uncompetitive? This is the first I’ve seen of him and I’m not feeling it right now. I’ll wait until the entire game finishes though

Around the ball, but not getting hands on it at the moment, very RCD like
My problem is that he’s not even trying to go into contests compared to some of his other team mates. A bit of a strange quarter for him.

Only the first quarter I’ve watched of him though. Can’t judge him overall just based on that

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day U18 National Championships - Allies v Vic Country Sunday July 7th 10.35am

Remove this Banner Ad

Back