Game Day U18 National Championships - Allies v Vic Country Sunday July 7th 10.35am

Remove this Banner Ad

Lalor really made some inroads that quarter.

Lalor, Langford, and Faull the standouts for Vic Country that half.

I’m starting to really like the consistency shown by Langford. Wonder what his downside is because he’s doing pretty well

Jonty had a great game.

Langford's lack of pace really not proving to be an issue. Hard to see him not go top 10-15.

Onley is next year. 194cm mid 😳
Didn’t even know lack of pace was a problem for him at all lol. That’s how good he’s been. Exactly what you want from a midfielder

He’s one of those players that are worth getting another first rounder for

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lalor coming back from injury and the last game was managed and everyone lost their shit. He’s no good lol.

Same will happen with FOS. Forget about the years and years of games watched and data collected on these guys!

For me, Longford has risen, Faull needs to slow down, Shanahan is top 15 with a bullet, FOS will be better for the run and surprise surprise to people who just joined us but Lalor can play the game lol

Lalor coming back from injury and the last game was managed and everyone lost their shit. He’s no good lol.

Same will happen with FOS. Forget about the years and years of games watched and data collected on these guys!

For me, Longford has risen, Faull needs to slow down, Shanahan is top 15 with a bullet, FOS will be better for the run and surprise surprise to people who just joined us but Lalor can play the game lol
Lalor still can't move. Should be better again next week

Who’s your number 1 player this year from all that you’ve seen to date?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day U18 National Championships - Allies v Vic Country Sunday July 7th 10.35am

Remove this Banner Ad

Back