Game Day U18 National Championships - WA v Vic Country Saturday June 29th 12.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I for one think 6.50 is pretty decent odds for us. Best midfield we've had since we beat Sydney
That forward line though

Every time I watch an U18 game this year I'm underwhelmed. That first half was seriously concerning.

We shouldn't be considering anyone on that field with any pick inside 20.

Let's hope Smillie puts on a show tomorrow. He and FOS (without even playing) are streets ahead of anyone else at the moment.

I'm worried about the top end of this draft. Think it stacks up pretty weak when comparing it to the last couple. Just our luck.

What do you guys think of Tobie Travaglia? He impressed me in the first half tbh, but I only know him from this game. How is he normally?

If 6 disposals 2 marks 2 clearances 1 tackle 2 contested possessions & 3 hitouts in a quarter and half is poor would love to see him when he is playing well
Msybe one day you'll finally realise football is actually played on grass and not paper....:$

Every time I watch an U18 game this year I'm underwhelmed. That first half was seriously concerning.

We shouldn't be considering anyone on that field with any pick inside 20.

Let's hope Smillie puts on a show tomorrow. He and FOS (without even playing) are streets ahead of anyone else at the moment.

I'm worried about the top end of this draft. Think it stacks up pretty weak when comparing it to the last couple. Just our luck.
To be fair it's not the best conditions at the ground. The field is pretty chopped up with a fair bit and quite heavy underfoot so the skills aren't exactly going to stand out. Still some very handy players running around, which shows how deep this draft pool is.

Msybe one day you'll finally realise football is actually played on grass and not paper....:$
I'm watching the game and Whitlock has been good overall. His impact inside 50 hasn't been great, but up around the middle of the ground he has been involved.

What do you guys think of Tobie Travaglia? He impressed me in the first half tbh, but I only know him from this game. How is he normally?
I've been a fan for a while, a bit polarizing though with some not rating him as highly as others.

Really liking Langfords game today, I think I read a bit of a knock about him in the Trade/Draft thread, but the kid just knows how to find the footy and generally uses it well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really liking Langfords game today, I think I read a bit of a knock about him in the Trade/Draft thread, but the kid just knows how to find the footy and generally uses it well.
He just knows how the get the ball and be in the right place where the ball goes

reminds me of the way Clatyon Oliver plays and racks up possessions

Langford statistically having a monster game.
Conditions seem to suit him as it's a bit heavy underfoot.

Having said that he is finding himself in the right spot at the contest to get hands on the footy and using it well.

Jack Ough playing a really good game as well. Faull has been quiet after a strong start, but showed plenty when he was involved. Lindsay & Urquhart both good as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back