MMA-UFC UFC 305: Du Plessis vs Adesanya @ Perth (August 18, 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't believe the sentiment

A white South African who talks shit about people's father's being favoured. What happened to the country I grew up in

Israel to dogwalk the POS

Israel
Erceg (Love KKF but I honestly can't pick this)
Gamrot by a lot
Bigi boy (Its gonna be who hits flush first)
Prates.

The judge who scored it for Tai has been removed from the event. All time shocker if no corruption involved.

I had that one 29-28 Gamrot but happy with Hooker getting it.

Gotta be the best performance of Hooker's career right there. That was unreal. Top 5 to come and possibly even bigger things if he can keep the momentum going.

The judge who scored it for Tai has been removed from the event. All time shocker if no corruption involved.
Has that ever happened before? Hopefully it sets a precedent for future events where dodgy judging is detected early. Too many cards have been ruined by it in the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta be the best performance of Hooker's career right there. That was unreal. Top 5 to come and possibly even bigger things if he can keep the momentum going.

Has that ever happened before? Hopefully it sets a precedent for future events where dodgy judging is detected early. Too many cards have been ruined by it in the past.
Not that I can remember.

Oh man, did not expect that. Erceg looked dialled in all week and has shown himself to be one of the most well-rounded fighters in the division. But KKF has that difference-making power so 🤷‍♂️

Steve was controlling the octagon until one of Kai's many bum rushes hit.

Credit to KKF but I think Steve will look back and realise he had plenty of counter chances.

Remove this Banner Ad

MMA-UFC UFC 305: Du Plessis vs Adesanya @ Perth (August 18, 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back