Umpires in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Reiwoldt was smashed all day?????just because he is getting beaten dosent mean he is getting impeded ,but they managed to find him a kick 50 meters off the play.Nice easy goal 15 meters out from goal.Im am talking about the blatant free kicks that are missed!!!!!

I left your picture of Jake King but have deleted your crap post - Moo

pic-meet-char-tinkywinky.jpg

Umpiring is the least of our problem, I'd prefer to focus on what we can actually control.

Plus to the opposition supporters - seriously if you want a card that bad, save time and just PM me.

If you feel you must come in here after a win and argue - at least give us the courtesy of minding your manners as we do on your boards.

We may have had more free kicks, but it is the location and timing of the free kicks that is most annoying, such as the Riewoldt one just before HT and the missed ones in Richmonds forward line/numerous paid against us down back that were not there. Majority of Richmonds Free's against were down back or in the midfield, therefore not as damaging.
And you got an armchair ride in the forward line.
Suggest you see this one duder, because you embarrassing yourself.

Richmond Goals From Fremantle
1 Free Kick 3

Umpiring has been shithouse for a while now, but by the end results (read FACTS) Freo got the rub of the green, not Richmond. Do you really want more than 45 Free Kicks being payed in a match anyway? For mine it is clearly already too much. Instead you guys are wanting one for every minor hold, chop and interference (of which Freo are clearly immune to it would seem:rolleyes:).

Did the umpires give Rich/cost Freo the game?

No, therefore it is all pretty pointless. These threads normally only appear in a 5 point loss scenario, kicking straight early would be a better topic IMHO

I haven't seen this many ewes since I was in a paddock in Gnowangerup.

I haven't seen this many ewes since I was in a paddock in Gnowangerup.
I laugh at this because you're a mod.:footy:

Richmond Goals From Fremantle
1 Free Kick 3

:rolleyes: You realise that free kicks missed also counts as bad umpiring? Not just free kicks. Wd sir, your logic is Grade F and you are the one embarrassing yourself.

We were poor today,very poor but,playing in Melbourne the umpires just see the game differently towards away sides.So many times they ignore decisions that need to be made regardless of who is playing,,chopping the arms must have happened 4 times against Keplar and Mayne,Riewolt went for mark of the year twice,got no where near it and didn't give a kick away.There were a number of times the Tigers were awarded frees for high,when they almost dropped the head into a Freoplayer.McPharlain also got smashed after taking a mark,which resulted in a goal.
This is not a rant after losing a game,these are simple rules of the game.We had our chance to kill this game off early,but the game is hard to watch when the rules are not followed for the away teams playing in Melbourne.

SOOK ALERT!!!

We lost to a better team today....deal with it.

:rolleyes: You realise that free kicks missed also counts as bad umpiring? Not just free kicks. Wd sir, your logic is Grade F and you are the one embarrassing yourself.
Your logic of cutting off what I said about that is Grade F tbh.:rolleyes:

How many free kicks do you want? You had 3 more than us for the match in a 45 free kick game, surely you would agree that that is a TON as it is? Personally I say let them play more than looking for pissy free kicks out of nothing...like you're trying to argue for.

reichu_wotaku-gaku-cosplay_no-u.jpg

a) would bang slurry above.

b) you're a jerk. richmond have to do twice a much to grab a HTB. If anyone is able to reach Sandy's shoulders, like even get close to it, immediate free against them. Even when they get him in his top rib....

Your logic of cutting off what I said about that is Grade F tbh.:rolleyes:

How many free kicks do you want? You had 3 more than us for the match in a 45 free kick game, surely you would agree that that is a TON as it is? Personally I say let them play more than looking for pissy free kicks out of nothing...like you're trying to argue for.
What we want is some damn consistency. If it takes 100 free kicks a game, then yes. The problem is they will pull one of those pissy free kicks out and then not call it the rest of the game. Even still, they missed more than pissy free kicks like chopping the arms... we are talking about throws, unrealistic attempts, high tackles and illegal front on contact, which are not pissy free kicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10 flags>0 flags. Still got more of a winning culture. It's a bay call, yeah, but it sums it up. Viewing the AFL on a whole you lads are still babies. Richwhat?>Dockers.

Please....you've never even won an AFL Flag so best not talk about a winning culture. Enjoy the win, you played well, but I think we both know who's going to finish above who at the end of the season.

F*** man, even after 30 years of shyte the first hint of them finishing above ninth and we cop an earful. As much as i would like to relate to the tiggers since we have both been shyte for so long, their fans (i.e alot/most of them) are absoloute F******s and i hope they make it to 50 years of shyte to teach these ***** some humility.*

Not just a kneejerk reaction to this thread/day

The umpiring was poor but it didn't favour Freo.
Sandilands got a lot of soft frees in the ruck, the White collision was head scratching as the commentators said, I could go on.

The thing that annoys me about the umps is the holding the ball interpretation. Pav threw the ball out, didn't dispose correctly - play on. A player is pinned under a pack and it's holding the ball. This happened with both sides.

It's easy to blame the umpires to vent frustration after a loss but we won by 8 goals, hardly cost you the game.

I'd be more worried about beating WC next week than laying blame on the umps.

Until next time.... good luck.

The Mcpharlin non-mark was the worst decision i've seen all year

Don't forget the fyfe non-mark in the goal square that was an obvious mark.

Still trying to work out how De Boer got that free for ironing out the Richmond chap

The Mcpharlin non-mark was the worst decision i've seen all year

Don't forget the fyfe non-mark in the goal square that was an obvious mark.

Still trying to work out how De Boer got that free for ironing out the Richmond chap
Because White was going at him, not trying to mark and made front on contact in the marking contest. It is a free every day of the week, apart from when McPharlin attempts to mark.

As your own fellow supporter has just pointed out watch the video on the AFL website. Shows quite clearly there was interference. Even the commentator mentions it.

But no your right, players can fly through 6 feet in the air feet first :eek:

Well it must be true then,

There goes any credibility you may of had, clown.

Some of the worst commentary i have heard, and that includes the biased rabble coming out of SA.

I must admit I turned the sound off in the 3rd quarter and watched the rest of the game in silence.

I was a bit puzzled by some of the holding the ball decisions. Seems like you can hold it for as long as you like as long as you keep your feet, but anyone down on the ground that merely touches the ball it is instantly pinged. Fair enough players that dive on the ball get pinged, but I've seen a few in recent weeks where a player has gone to ground but not over the ball, get the ball dragged to him by an opposition player, and the umpires ping him for HTB. I don't think that is right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpires in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back