Under 19 (2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Zagami was absolutely sensational on the weekend.. and to those who were there he was the absolute standout. Patty Kean was on Fire again.. and there were three 17s players playing on the week.. inparticular Dean Zagami the younger brother of adam did extremely well. St Bedes at the moment are depleted through injury and unavailabilty and are just getting the two sides out on the park but they will be both back to full strength in the next week or two..
The game on Saturday was an absoutely scrap up until half time.. In the First Half there was still ice on the ground and it was extremely wet(game started 9.30am) but by the 3rd Qtr the ground had started to dry out ball was easier to handle, and st bedes class shone through and they ran caufield to bits.

I would think more an off day than falling apart. Happens to the best of us from time to time.

I think OB got smashed by Old Parade by 10 a couple of weeks ago then Beauy beat OP by 8 previous week.

School Holidays throw up some upsets with guys on camp etc or like OM up the snow with mummy and daddy in their 4wd Volvo's.

St Bedes' Brendan Neville was captain of the VAFA rep U/19 side, also won the medal for BOG.

Old Brighton knocked off the then unbeaten beauy a few weeks ago, what odds are they at to beat a traveling St Bedes? The tigers havent been fielding a full 22 in recent weeks, are OB a chance at home? Im personally not sure, maybe im just hyping teh game up in my own to bring some excitement into this league!

Once again Johnny Bullshitter..oops Blazer, you hate getting the facts in the way of a good story.

St Bedes had beaten Beaumaris in Round 9 - gee even you would have known that - so your statement that Old Brighton knocked off the unbeaten Beauy is just pure exaggeration as usual.

A bit technical there north of the river ! I am sure johnny meant well.
Get a life !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry North, i will double and triple check my facts before i post on BF ever again, i cant believe i was silly enough to waste your time with such a mistake. I am shamed... you w***er.

Anyway, moving on.

Poor news about Whitefriars. Am not jealous of the Friars coaching staff, it would be a task to motivate a team in their position. They were hard pressed for numbers at the start of the season, cant imagine how many numbers would be moving around the training track at this stage of the year.

with 6 rounds to go i think its time to start putting together a team of the year. the team will no doubt be dominated by sides in the top three but players from other clubs should still get a run.

he is my team with a few blanks.

B: neville (sbmt)
HB:wilmott (coll) tobin (sbmt) geshke(sbmt)
C: goldblatt (camb) drapac (bany)
HF: smith (sbmt) meredith (caul) cathcart (beaumaris)
F: ryan (sbmt) bodinaar (sbmt) macleod smith (bri)

R: knuppel (sbmt) brown (sbmt) gillespie (beau)

with 6 rounds to go i think its time to start putting together a team of the year. the team will no doubt be dominated by sides in the top three but players from other clubs should still get a run.

he is my team with a few blanks.

B: neville (sbmt)
HB:wilmott (coll) tobin (sbmt) geshke(sbmt)
C: goldblatt (camb) KEAN ( sbmt) drapac (bany)
HF: smith (sbmt) meredith (caul) cathcart (beaumaris)
F: ryan (sbmt) bodinaar (sbmt) macleod smith (bri)

R: knuppel (sbmt) brown (sbmt) gillespie (beau)

You would have to throw in Pat Kean from SBMT . his been playing great football of late. In the Centre !!!

What's the story with S.Treagar at Old Brighton - on team sheet for last Saturday against St Bedes - not in best or kick a goal - did he actually play???

Then fronted up for Sandringham VFL Reserves on Sunday and in their best.

Any St Bedes boys see him on the park Saturday?

Bet he IS playing in the finals.

So did OB only have 3 on the bench? - why would you do this against the top side and when I think they are trying to get double chance - crikey they only went down by 19 points - an extra man especially him may have (Note Johnny Blaze I said MAY HAVE) got them over the line.

If they had 4 on the bench then this opens another can of worms in regard to who the other guy was!!!.

I'm pretty sure that as Tregear played Sandy Reserves on the Sunday, under league rules his game on Saturday does not count towards his qualifying games , so seems fruitless to me - what was their coach thinking?? - unless I'm wrong.

So Pulsey if he ain't played the legitimate number of games then he ain't playing Finals - I'm sure my mate Panna's at OC will be keeping an eye on that one come finals time.

OB should make comment perhaps to clear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back