Under 19 (2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
whys should a player (i.e. tobin) leave his succesful u/19 team to play pointless games in the seniors. the games are pointless because the tigers seniors team are assured of a top 2 finish and there is no way he could qualify for finals.

meanwhile he would lose the feel and chemistry of playing with the u/19 side of whom he would be playing in the finals series for. seems quite pointless for mine.

On the contrary Dal Santo, you don't have to play a specific number of games in the seniors to get a gig in the Finals. So any under 19 player could play in the B Section Seniors finals series ( if they are required ).

but the result of the seniors match between st bedes and oeg proves my point. the senior side do not need tobin in their side in order to win games. so he is simply wasting time playing there.

but the result of the seniors match between st bedes and oeg proves my point. the senior side do not need tobin in their side in order to win games. so he is simply wasting time playing there.

I'm not sure he will be wasting time if SBMT (Seniors) were to win B-grade. This would be historic and he would be a part of the first SBMT team to win B-grade and promotion to A-grade.

I'm not sure he will be wasting time if SBMT (Seniors) were to win B-grade. This would be historic and he would be a part of the first SBMT team to win B-grade and promotion to A-grade.

The simple fact is girls di(k tobin didnt want to play seniors football. reasons? I dont know.... But Chris Mouritz was a shattered man, those 2 r inseperable and apparently Moz wants to go back and play with his b/f of 2 years Tobin.

its simple tobin wants to play under 19 footy thats it no mystery here genitals ..

big news!! apparently coach Owen Lorla is going to mix it up a bit these next 2 games and put all the backmen into the forward line and most of the forwards into the back line (specially pat kean)

this is serious shit!

its simple tobin wants to play under 19 footy thats it no mystery here genitals ..

big news!! apparently coach Owen Lorla is going to mix it up a bit these next 2 games and put all the backmen into the forward line and most of the forwards into the back line (specially pat kean)

this is serious shit!

And I also heard Paul "Rod" Tobin and Owey r exchanging jobs for satdurday's game also with rod taking training tonight.

Imagine the chuckling at tonights session

Pulsey, if he is back for finals & fully fit then great as he is a good player to watch and important.

But a big guy like him missing 7-8 weeks of football (so far), obviously his match fitness has been seriously eroded coming into finals & looking at him a few weeks ago he has put on a couple of kilos. Pity the 100% fit guy he is going to replace in finals.

As you said, lets wait & see.
A bloke not to be underestimated, has been working hard despite the finger injury while he hasnt been playing. From reports the big fella made it a ritual to go for a daily run and a few gym sessions a week. Beware!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats great - shows good determination...end of day as you know, running & gym is nothing compared to Match Fitness ( match fitness his competitor have experienced over the last 8 weeks).

If he was in, the opposition coach would'nt have to be einstein to work out what to tell their backman to do.

As Pulsey & you have stated - lets wait & see

He only has to sprint 20 metres to mark, Kick a goal, and then have a rest. He is a full forward, not an on baller.

yeh dont think bodinar has ever run in his life. i see were your going with this north of the river. but hes a fullforward that just sits there. he doesnt need so called match fitness. hell have a game or 2 prior to finals. hell be fine!!! ill estimate a solid 5 goals in the granny for big mitch

Guy's - anyone know the Beauy vs OC game today?....VAFA has them at a 0.0 draw which is strange.

If OC won then Beauy vs OM's will be interesting next week

cheers

Was at Mentone Reserve yesterday watching St bedes in a practice drill for the finals. at around 3:30 p.m when the scores
were around 15 goals to 1 goal, I decided to have a look at the beaumaris sharks u/19's. Went down to Banksia Reserve
and there was no-one there ????

Good scheduling .

i notice beaumaris are beginning to drop a few players back to the 19s in order to qualify them for finals, nothing wring with that though.

what does interest me though is the ability of chris waller to play be in to places at once, signing the team sheet for both beauy seniors and under 19s. something a little dodgy appears to be happening down at shark park. an investigation to follow perhaps?

i notice beaumaris are beginning to drop a few players back to the 19s in order to qualify them for finals, nothing wring with that though.

what does interest me though is the ability of chris waller to play be in to places at once, signing the team sheet for both beauy seniors and under 19s. something a little dodgy appears to be happening down at shark park. an investigation to follow perhaps?

Now that is interesting. How can you play in the under 19's and the seniors at the same time ????????????????????????????????????.

not the first team to do a dodgy to get someone qualified. obviosly teams are scared and cant defeat the beda boys with out cheating

you'd think that a club like beaumaris would be smarter about it considering team lists are posted on the vafa website each week.

what makes this situation more farcicle is the fact that the player in question starred for the seniors in a best on ground performance

more importantly do we know why camberwell forfeited? beauy must be loving their weeks off. so far whitefriars and camberwell have both forfeited to beauy providing good rest for the boys and freshening them up before the big clash against local rivals stbedes in the final round and first round of finals. maybe goldblatt for camberwell wasnt playing so without him they didnt even bother trying to win without him! now everyone has given their 2 cents on the team of the year but lets start talking who might get the league bnf. i'll throw it out to all you guys to pick who you think will get it. i think the guys who are in the running for it are goldblatt (camberwell), price (caulfield), allemand (whitefriars), scannell (whitefriars), dickson (banyule), meredith (caulfield) and kean (sbmt).

more importantly do we know why camberwell forfeited? beauy must be loving their weeks off. so far whitefriars and camberwell have both forfeited to beauy providing good rest for the boys and freshening them up before the big clash against local rivals stbedes in the final round and first round of finals. maybe goldblatt for camberwell wasnt playing so without him they didnt even bother trying to win without him! now everyone has given their 2 cents on the team of the year but lets start talking who might get the league bnf. i'll throw it out to all you guys to pick who you think will get it. i think the guys who are in the running for it are goldblatt (camberwell), price (caulfield), allemand (whitefriars), scannell (whitefriars), dickson (banyule), meredith (caulfield) and kean (sbmt).

all reliable candidates for league B&F dental plan, chuck in gavin brown and mark geschke(sbmt) into the mix both of them are always around the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back