Under 19 (2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
all reliable candidates for league B&F dental plan, chuck in gavin brown and mark geschke(sbmt) into the mix both of them are always around the ball

it will be very hard for any SBMT or Beauy and even OB player to win the league b and f becuase they have too many players playing well each week.. someone from the likes of caulfield or melbournians who win games but dont have as many dominant players would be favourites. but prove me wrong any player from SBMT beauy or OB

and claye tobin is very big i have seen him play.. very big

it will be very hard for any SBMT or Beauy and even OB player to win the league b and f becuase they have too many players playing well each week.. someone from the likes of caulfield or melbournians who win games but dont have as many dominant players would be favourites. but prove me wrong any player from SBMT beauy or OB

Yeah, surprised the seniors don't put him in, as they ain't got too many big fellows.

Lets not go back over trodden ground here fellows.
The whole, claye tobin seniors or not thing has been done to death. Move on.
I agree with sockoff. hard for blokes from the top sides to get votes, too many good players.

except for claye, cause hes big.

I here that the under 19's - section 2 grand final will be at Elsternwick Park at 09:20 a.m . And that the B Section Grand Final will be on the same day.
Could be a big day !

Yes from what sockoff has stated it would seem quite hard to pick out a league B & F winner from the top three sides, however someone like paddy kean could easily win it. Who happened to state on this forum that he does not get the hard ball??, that is a downright lie!.
As many of you may or may not know Paddy Kean played for the senior team and saturday and he was an absolute inspiration to them!!!

...He also came out of the game with a very bruised and swollen lip from getting a hard ball in the contest and copping an elbow whilst doing it.

Whoever made that ridiculous comment should look into further reseach on star VAFA players!!!

Additionally the big clash between the top sides in the final round is going to be one of the matches ofthe season, with both sides getting some handy players back for finals
any comments or tips??

i personally feel that it will be a very close match, but St.Bedes will come out on top purely because of the fact that they have the leg speed and the ability to run out games. Also i believe that big Mitch Bodinnar will be back in the Section 2 team for that game, because i heard from an underground source that he makes his long awaited debut for Mentone's South Division team this week. That will come in handy!!!

more importantly do we know why camberwell forfeited? beauy must be loving their weeks off. so far whitefriars and camberwell have both forfeited to beauy providing good rest for the boys and freshening them up before the big clash against local rivals stbedes in the final round and first round of finals. maybe goldblatt for camberwell wasnt playing so without him they didnt even bother trying to win without him! now everyone has given their 2 cents on the team of the year but lets start talking who might get the league bnf. i'll throw it out to all you guys to pick who you think will get it. i think the guys who are in the running for it are goldblatt (camberwell), price (caulfield), allemand (whitefriars), scannell (whitefriars), dickson (banyule), meredith (caulfield) and kean (sbmt).

no whitefriars player will win thats a fact yes there whole teams is shit n the less shit players might!! stand out but very doutfull you put 2 whitefriars players in come on man seriously hahahahaha

hey BetterN (alias idiot)
at least the Friars have got out there and tried every week. they have not lost the plot, or had players do silly things. they were decimated at the start of the year by a group from the school who did not come through as the club thought. They busted their bums to get a side on the paddock and did so.
yes they forfeited one match. so what. if you had seen them they had played most of the second half of the season with 18 players each saturday, and that included injured players who pulled on the boots so their mates could get a game. Only forfeiting one match was a miracle, given the injuries they have faced.
And you know what, most clubs have been fantastic. Even St. Bedes, who are obviously about the best team in the grade, were great. The Friars were struggling with numbers for the game, and they agreed to play shorter quarters so everyone could have a game of football. Great sportsmanship by the players and coaching staff of that club. They could have said no, and it could have been a farce, and maybe The Friars would have finished the game with 14 or 15 fit players. But it was not to be. And you know what, the Friars never gave up against all the odds. They were still fighting hard right at the end
you may belong to a club with plenty of numbers BetterN, but the coaching staff and playing group of the Friars Under 19's this year have shown plenty of heart and guts.
unless you are prepared to declare which club you come from BetterN, then you may as well be quiet and take back what you said. i reckon the Friars blokes may well be a better bunch than you because I dont think they would say that about any opposition. And you know what, I think your club would not want you to admit who they were, for fear of embarassing the WHOLE club
Its amazing isnt it, that just because you may belong to a good football team it gives you the right to bag anyone else you deem "shit" as it was so put. Dont think so BetterN, keep that in mind as you grow up. you obviously have not!!!

hey BetterN (alias idiot)
at least the Friars have got out there and tried every week. they have not lost the plot, or had players do silly things. they were decimated at the start of the year by a group from the school who did not come through as the club thought. They busted their bums to get a side on the paddock and did so.
yes they forfeited one match. so what. if you had seen them they had played most of the second half of the season with 18 players each saturday, and that included injured players who pulled on the boots so their mates could get a game. Only forfeiting one match was a miracle, given the injuries they have faced.
And you know what, most clubs have been fantastic. Even St. Bedes, who are obviously about the best team in the grade, were great. The Friars were struggling with numbers for the game, and they agreed to play shorter quarters so everyone could have a game of football. Great sportsmanship by the players and coaching staff of that club. They could have said no, and it could have been a farce, and maybe The Friars would have finished the game with 14 or 15 fit players. But it was not to be. And you know what, the Friars never gave up against all the odds. They were still fighting hard right at the end
you may belong to a club with plenty of numbers BetterN, but the coaching staff and playing group of the Friars Under 19's this year have shown plenty of heart and guts.
unless you are prepared to declare which club you come from BetterN, then you may as well be quiet and take back what you said. i reckon the Friars blokes may well be a better bunch than you because I dont think they would say that about any opposition. And you know what, I think your club would not want you to admit who they were, for fear of embarassing the WHOLE club
Its amazing isnt it, that just because you may belong to a good football team it gives you the right to bag anyone else you deem "shit" as it was so put. Dont think so BetterN, keep that in mind as you grow up. you obviously have not!!!

Good Point !

agreed, whitefriars are terrible but i gave mention to those whitefriars players because allemand has played 15 games and has been named in the best 12 times, which 4 were best on ground. i named scannell because he has also played 15 games and featured in the best 14 times! these players are stand outs for their team whereas the players for brighton, beauy and stbedes find it harder to stand out as they are all top players as sockoff also cleverly stated. pat kean seems to be doing pretty well and also getting a regular gig in being named in the best week by week but what happened in his first senior game? but why has he been named in the tribunal attendance, what has he been put under report for?

agreed, whitefriars are terrible but i gave mention to those whitefriars players because allemand has played 15 games and has been named in the best 12 times, which 4 were best on ground. i named scannell because he has also played 15 games and featured in the best 14 times! these players are stand outs for their team whereas the players for brighton, beauy and stbedes find it harder to stand out as they are all top players as sockoff also cleverly stated. pat kean seems to be doing pretty well and also getting a regular gig in being named in the best week by week but what happened in his first senior game? but why has he been named in the tribunal attendance, what has he been put under report for?
No one doubted the friars guts and determination here, but we are talking league B&F, and when a teams wins only one game, it would suggust that the umpires would not have given them many votes. Contrary, i am one who has the upmost respect for Whitefriars. It would of been easy to give up in their position. Good on em for having a crack and eventually coming up with a win.

Patty Kean is giving evidence at the tribunal tonight after copping a bit of whack. Hes a lover, not a fighter.

no whitefriars player will win thats a fact yes there whole teams is shit n the less shit players might!! stand out but very doutfull you put 2 whitefriars players in come on man seriously hahahahaha

betterN im pretty sure someone from whitefriars has been in the best more than you! man that must suck.. i heard their back pocket is better than you too..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dont take it to heart boys but iv played against the boys from whitefriars and if andy of there players came down to th st bedes mentone 19s they would fit fine in the 19s south team..

i was talking about league B&F as johnny blaze has pointed out its not about how many times you've been in the best its the umpires you give the votes here isnt it?? not 100% sure but i believe it is

i dont dout the whitefriars boys heart they are a team no dout but they dont have any players who stand out that is a fact just cause a few have been in the best ova 10 times each, all that means is they battle a little less then the rest

"i love my footy" relax mate

taking a few backwards steps BetterN

exactly the way u play footy, when u r challenged and the hard stuff comes

go off crying.............weak

BetterN

I think you said that "there whole team is shit" didnt you. How is that supposed to be taken?
Its amazing how you have backed off now and tried to soften the comments. You know what, from what I know of the Friars, they are a bunch who do not back off when the going gets a little tough or they are stood up to.

Unlike some BetterN

no i still think the whole team is shit just a few of them r a little less shit

dont take it to heart mate its clear they r shit dont fight it

i was talking about bnf and u started talking about the team having heart so just stick to what i was talking bout none of them will win the league bnf

To me it seems like BetterN is a loser himself. he will not reveal his club as it would embarass them.
funny that isnt it, that weak people hide behind things like that

Mate, 90% of posters here are guys ( & a couple of dads as well) from St Bedes - no problems there.

You have a couple of guys posting good banter (Pulsey, JB, Hats off) however the rest are just 'tyre pumpers'.

Don't worry mate, the true players of Div 2 know the passion, time and effort put in by Whitefriars including Lionel the coach who is a credit to that club.

sounds like Zagami??

To me it seems like BetterN is a loser himself. he will not reveal his club as it would embarass them.
funny that isnt it, that weak people hide behind things like that
I love how you blokes are ragging on blokes who are so far on top of the ladder they can barely be seen.
Have a think. If these blokes were in any way weak, they wouldnt be where they are.
Love Footy, drop it mate. The friars are way outclassed in this league and while no one doubts they have plenty of guts fielding a team every week bar once, they will not have a bloke winning the league best and fairest.
Again, north, any excuse to take a cheap shot at a St Bedes bloke. You are just pathetic mate.

I love how you blokes are ragging on blokes who are so far on top of the ladder they can barely be seen.
Have a think. If these blokes were in any way weak, they wouldnt be where they are.
Love Footy, drop it mate. The friars are way outclassed in this league and while no one doubts they have plenty of guts fielding a team every week bar once, they will not have a bloke winning the league best and fairest.
Again, north, any excuse to take a cheap shot at a St Bedes bloke. You are just pathetic mate.

Actually I love footy - place JB in the 'tyre pumpers' category - this guy is one of the weakest going around, he feeds off his mates and will be the 1st one to cry when he misses out.

Ahh - in some ways i agee with your point - but mayeb cheap shots are all anyone can throw at St Bedes with their dominance, however anyone who is going to post arrogant smart arse #$^^!&@* like BetterN deserves everything they receive. Dont dish out what you cant take.

I have heard on the grapevine that Big Mitch Boginaar is putting the boots on this weekend. playing for St Bedes under 19's second side.

Just a warm up for the last round match against Beaumaris, and then the finals.

Hope he goes well, and enjoys his football again.

Actually I love footy - place JB in the 'tyre pumpers' category - this guy is one of the weakest going around, he feeds off his mates and will be the 1st one to cry when he misses out.
Dont really understand this one, but whatever.

Big Mitchy is returning in the seconds. Would be good to watch him pull out a bag to get back in the swing of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back