Underrated things in life

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing someone (or indeed doing it yourself) have a real, genuine belly laugh about something. Like laughing until your face hurts. What I love about it is that all the complicated s**t that goes on with our egos and superegos etc just get side-lined for those moments. If it is someone else, you can't help but feel good for them and put on a bit of a smile yourself. It's a great leveller - poor or rich, old or young - we all know the feeling.

Inspired by a game with the kids last night that got a little out of control in the best possible way.
Yep laughing until you cry. Best ever

Have had a couple of those this week gone, it's great

Dumplings. Absolutely amazing.

Nights in.

New socks.

Some I could think of off the top my head. Feel free to continue GD.
I agree with new socks.

I love wearing new socks for the first time.

Very good call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walking out with your food .
When everyone else is waiting .

waynes world vip GIF

Liking the chips talk, I was actually coming in here to vote for potato gems, which I reckon are consistently better than chips or wedges, but no-one does them as a side with their dinner. I'm bringing it in to our household.

Oh and the basics for breakfast. Jam on toast. Milo. Muffins. Keep it simple.

Liking the chips talk, I was actually coming in here to vote for potato gems, which I reckon are consistently better than chips or wedges, but no-one does them as a side with their dinner. I'm bringing it in to our household.

Oh and the basics for breakfast. Jam on toast. Milo. Muffins. Keep it simple.
Potato gems are a great call. I get them 100% of the time if they're ever a side option and always have a bag in the freezer. They go great in an air fryer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Underrated things in life

Remove this Banner Ad

Back