Unhumble Port Supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is un humble even a word why didn’t you use the antonym arrogant or egotistical but unhumble just sounds like a contradiction in terms. But Port Adelaide Power supporters haven’t figured out what humility is yet. (Some anyway, not all)

Humble in victory, gracious in defeat

crows98 said:
Humble in victory, gracious in defeat
Nonono, its arrogant in victory, humble in defeat.

theGimp said:
Short memory.. How did you go against us last year round 20 or so ?

Lucky you didnt play us in the GF.

hmmm ?
And how did you go against us in the five matches before that ??
err, lets see...

7 point loss
59 point loss
24 point loss
50 point loss
96 point loss

I'd say you're right on the money there, it is lucky we didn't play you in the GF.
What a poor spectacle it would have been.

Fullarton Power said:
And how did you go against us in the five matches before that ??
err, lets see...

7 point loss
59 point loss
24 point loss
50 point loss
96 point loss

I'd say you're right on the money there, it is lucky we didn't play you in the GF.
What a poor spectacle it would have been.

The ones you have listed were uneven matchups through suspension or injury. For all your surfing for stats you would know that too. Why didnt you list all of the games from day one If you want to look at useless history?

Hardly a poor spactacle when we sorted your grand final team out just before the finals. Its the only game that can be used to judge what would have happened. Not easy games where we have no full forward, full back or half our side missing.

theGimp said:
The ones you have listed were uneven matchups through suspension or injury. For all your surfing for stats you would know that too. Why didnt you list all of the games from day one If you want to look at useless history?

Hardly a poor spactacle when we sorted your grand final team out just before the finals. Its the only game that can be used to judge what would have happened. Not easy games where we have no full forward, full back or half our side missing.
Check out our side from Round 1 last season.
It was the equivalent of a thirds team.
First gamers, Pettigrew, Surjan, Chaplin. ( Pettigrew, from memory, absolutely thrashed Lloyd )
No Primus, Francou, Wilson, James, etc etc.
Most of your wins in the early days were also uneven contests as well, or did you miss that point?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah Gimpy.

For a bloke wearing black pvc and a multitude of zippers you certainly have caused a ruckus.

Perhaps you now need to change the thread's title to "Fished In Port Supporters". Even I was staggered with some of the blatant comments you made.

theGimp said:
I know there are some shocking supporters out there but never realised that when we let the ferals from Port join our comp, they could take it to a new level.
I have never seen such a bunch of unhumble whiners in my life.

They win the Grand final Last year which triggers every second poster on here to add the meaningless SANFL wins to ther signature.
Who cares. It means nothing. Understand ?

They have the proven sniper of their team picked up and penalised for doing his usual dog act and going the man instead of the ball. The amount of whining about it is simply unbelievable. They are acting like this bloke wouldnt hurt a fly. Cop it sweet and move. He deserved it and you know it.

I can just imagine what it will be like when they stop getting an easy ride from the AFL and things get tough for them.

You are a class 'A' moron. Firstly, 'unhumble' is not a word, you stupid fool.

Second, we won our premierships prior to 2004 in a suburban state-based comp - the highest league in which we could participate, just as Essendon did and every other traditional, suburban roots club in the present AFL. Port supporters are not about to forget their clubs history, just as Essendon supporters no doubt will not forget theirs. If you can't comprehend that, then sweet jesus, i'd hate to see your IQ score.

And I think if you read 90+% of posts from Port Adelaide supporters on the pickett case, few argue that it was a fair hit, but argue that he has a very clean tribunal record, and the size of the penalty was overly harsh. A penalty in the range of 2-4 weeks rather than 6 might've been better recieved.

Getting an easy ride from the AFL? WTF? How do you figure? We got the least concessions of any club brought into the league, have the highest licence fees and unlike several vic clubs, have never asked for financial assistance. Where's the free ride?

Now put that gag back in your mouth gimp-boy, cos nothing worthwhile is coming out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unhumble Port Supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back