Unpopular Freo Opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

I totally rate David King.

I enjoy his perspective and analysis and find it hard to disagree with his criticism of us, I think our Dockery ways drive him up a frigg’n wall at times, and fair enough.

I see it as him calling it for what it is, and when we ARE good enough, he’s going to recognize that.

I even enjoyed his off the record type interview with Schofield the other day.

There, said it.
People whinge we get no attention in Melbourne but I reckon he analyses Freo more than any other club.

I have a feeling that this may be our retro guernsey for this year.

We haven’t got much else left unless we start wearing East Freo/South Freo jerseys we wore in the early to mid 2000s. We would’ve almost worn the purple haze as much as last years design.

The other option would be to start again and wear the 1995-2010 home kit again - feels a bit soon for that imo.

We haven’t got much else left unless we start wearing East Freo/South Freo jerseys we wore in the early to mid 2000s. We would’ve almost worn the purple haze as much as last years design.

The other option would be to start again and wear the 1995-2010 home kit again - feels a bit soon for that imo.
To be fair they could always do it again with the more slim anchor we became used to wearing, last one was the fat anchor.

I’m not big on the red/green with purple..but have no issues with the anchor.

Purple Haze with the original anchor (95-00) would be the best of both worlds.

This isn’t necessarily an unpopular opinion as I don’t think it’s been discussed previously & I seriously hope it doesn’t come to fruition.

But Neil Erasmus is tracking to have a similar career to Connor Blakely in regards to output & skillset. As we know Connor could rack them up at Wafl level, but wasn’t overly inspiring at AFL level bar a few games.

Erasmus is a fair bit younger than Connor was when he was dominating WAFL so I really hope he can transfer that form into the AFL sooner rather than later.

Happy to be shot down on this one & have defiantly gone early on it.

This isn’t necessarily an unpopular opinion as I don’t think it’s been discussed previously & I seriously hope it doesn’t come to fruition.

But Neil Erasmus is tracking to have a similar career to Connor Blakely in regards to output & skillset. As we know Connor could rack them up at Wafl level, but wasn’t overly inspiring at AFL level bar a few games.

Erasmus is a fair bit younger than Connor was when he was dominating WAFL so I really hope he can transfer that form into the AFL sooner rather than later.

Happy to be shot down on this one & have defiantly gone early on it.
Personally think he needs to be key to trade negotiations to getting these two million players that are apparently coming, becomes a win-win for all because reality is he's not going to get a fair crack at it here that he could have gotten if he were drafted elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally think he needs to be key to trade negotiations to getting these two million players that are apparently coming, becomes a win-win for all because reality is he's not going to get a fair crack at it here that he could have gotten if he were drafted elsewhere.
Only Chad

Surely we aren't after "two million" players. Where would we put them? :)

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wouldn't trade any of our best 22 starting KPFs for Waterman. Would you?
Of course not. But that wasnt what I said though!
Waterman would be in the AA team right now if picked. Our two youngsters are not at that level yet.

Will Brodie is brownlow material.
If he ever gets picked.

Joel Corey isn’t a very good midfield coach, that game had so many 2023 vibes about it, got absolutely pants in the centre square, what is our setup when Fyfe isn’t playing?

Edit: why can’t Brodie get a gig when Fyfe is out?

Joel Corey isn’t a very good midfield coach, that game had so many 2023 vibes about it, got absolutely pants in the centre square, what is our setup when Fyfe isn’t playing?

Edit: why can’t Brodie get a gig when Fyfe is out?

Because Will Brodie isn’t as good as Neil Erasmus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unpopular Freo Opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back