Unusual things you enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

:D

Would be a never ending post, I'd imagine.

lol

I like girls' feet

for instance one time years ago i tricked this girl (who I had the hots for) into making a bet with me. If I won, I got to touch her breasts, if I lost I had to give her a foot massage

lol i didn't give a shit when i lost the bet, i acted all unhappy and gave her a good foot massage then when i was alone i sniffed my fingers and stuff lol

lol

I like girls' feet

for instance one time years ago i tricked this girl (who I had the hots for) into making a bet with me. If I won, I got to touch her breasts, if I lost I had to give her a foot massage

lol i didn't give a shit when i lost the bet, i acted all unhappy and gave her a good foot massage then when i was alone i sniffed my fingers and stuff lol

Thats brilliant that is...

Rain, grass all been covered, espcially since leaving home where we had manicured lawns to the place I live at now...

Though one that I dont think has been covered is that first mouthful of beer after being sober for a few weeks. Underrated....

This thread is filled with cliches, only a handful of interesting posts so far, enjoying the sound of rain, smell of grass etc is clearly not unusual.

Also Apocalypse Now is a great movie.

lol

I like girls' feet

bahahahahahahahahaha you are da man val.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walking around in airports
Serving second serve aces
When my odometre reaches a milestone
Swimming on my back, underwater
When i like a piece of music i haven't heard before
A good movie score
Achieving things i know i shouldn't be able to do
Extra long showers

EDIT:
A good nose pick
Fast-tracking the game-play in FIFA 07, just to get to the two yearly trade periods.
Highlighting the programs i want to watch for the week in the TV guide
Devouring a chicken palma
Going through DVD's for good quotes

This thread is filled with cliches, only a handful of interesting posts so far, enjoying the sound of rain, smell of grass etc is clearly not unusual.

Also Apocalypse Now is a great movie.

LOL! Someone got out of bed on the wrong side this morning.... oh, and for my unusual thing, I like to get out of bed on the wrong side in the morning. So I guess, its a case of whose a lucky boy for you legitimatic! :):thumbsu:

Walking around in airports
Serving second serve aces
When my odometre reaches a milestone
Swimming on my back, underwater
When i like a piece of music i haven't heard before
A good movie score
Achieving things i know i shouldn't be able to do
Extra long showers

Always a good perve airports.
Years ago my old car was about to reach 222222. I was pumped for it but got disctracted & missed it.....I realised at 222246. Devastated.

Female haircuts

IMO a woman can go from **** ugly, to stunning babe with one haircut and vice versa. Im glad they pay so much attention to there hair because its important to me

Remove this Banner Ad

Unusual things you enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back