News UPDATE: SANFL rescind approval for AFC using state style jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not saying we need it as ammunition, but it definitely shifts the burden of winning the game back onto your shoulders. Unless you want to be associated with the team that sullied the state jumper by losing to a club side?

Meh. I'd say the burden of winning is evenly shared regardless of what jumper you wear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i wonder if this was an agreement made at the same time we were told port would host the first game. apart from pissing off bone, i couldn't care less. i'd be happy if we were wearing our original guernsey. pissing off the port supporters, i don't care whether they're pissed off or not.

still reckon me purchasing 2 memberships last night is bigger news.

If Dangerfield and Slone are willing to captain a side wearing an SA jumper then they're not the men they are pretending to be. Can any of you honestly believe that Kernahan would pull on a Victorian jumper for any reason?
Didn't blighty captain the big v?

I honestly don't think many of the players will really care. Particularly your non SA players.

So wearing it will mean little to your players too, especially the interstaters like your 3 captains?

The Crows are saying this is about honouring SA football.

I guess my point is - if it means so little to your players, what is the point? Surely if it's about honouring SA football you would wear it at your first home game where all of your SA fans can attend and show their appreciation and honour the past? Or is it an attempt at earning a few bucks selling merchandise and trying to gain a little traction after the last few off seasons and being pretty quiet this pre season?

If Dangerfield and Slone are willing to captain a side wearing an SA jumper then they're not the men they are pretending to be. Can any of you honestly believe that Kernahan would pull on a Victorian jumper for any reason?
If a north melbourne supporter fell in a forest, would anyone give a shit?

Is that you Oprah? Drama queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back