Autopsy v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Tuck's kick was stupid aswell... Go backwards or sideways to milk the clock, not chip it in front of you...
Was crapping razor blades whdn he had it and was looking around, I new what was likely to come and he didn't let me down with one of his 20m lobs which was subsequently turned over

Sigh unreal but after last week i seen it coming just kept quiet.
Ohh well there's always next year:)

Yeah, you have a crystal ball, how come you kept Maric and Griffiths injuries to yourself? Bit selfish.

GC have a stronger losing culture than us. We just had an exceptionally poor 180 seconds.

As much as we wish we're ready we're not. We learnt that today and now the rest of the season we'll see how we compete. Will be interesting to see how we go against North.
Try first half and 180seconds

well eff me! so many thing to say but cant! anyone saying graham has deserved a go and has improved just got found out. for such a big bloke he is absolutely soft as butter. being out manouvered by mids is an indictment! we has so much more to do before we play finals its not funny.

graham,dea(i just dont know what he does that alright. poor skills,decision making and slow as treakle),i was a fan of derickx but he's losing me quickly. im just god smacked!

talk about clutching defeat from the jaws of victory!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is everyone trying to be more hyperbolic than the post before them?
They're just hurting, can't help it if they put their heart into the club while the players couldn't care less.

Everyone still happy Hardwick got the extension? Looks like he'll have had 3 years - and still no finals. I'm not sure what he's really done that Wallace wasn't doing.

We lead the league in uncontested possessions. We look backwards for our first option far too often. We 'spread wide' and run into space. we dominated possessions today. Great. Except when we get caught on the rebound and have no defenders in position. Our forward play is abysmal - we had 10 more inside 50s. We know how crap we are at scoring.

There has to be some pressure applied to the coach and his staff - basically we are still going nowhere. A good performance here or there - several 'honorable losses' - and lots of rubbish. I'm not saying 'Sack!' - but there has to be an examination of how our game plan and development is going. Because the results are not showing much.

Thank god it was bloody expensive to fly up to the game, otherwise I probably would be in some qld jail for punching a suns fan :(

God its hard loving this team sometimes...

Opposition supporters, you troll you die be very careful.
Our supporters, happy for everyone to vent, but as tugga said keep it reasonable.

**** you Richmond football club **** you no more enough is enough I have had enough of this ****n club I'm outta here

Goodbye. Don't forget to microwave your membership and ring SEN while you do it.

I'm off to cry myself to sleep.
Fair dinkum....this really hurts more than anything. Why are we subjected to this crap time and time again. Just when we thought things were starting to change....think again

Graham is the worst player in the AFL. Period.
Man, Don't say that! I have been saying it since he joined but I have had nothing but people give me shit for it.

I have no idea how him, Jackson and McGuane GET to the AFL level and KEEP their ****ing contracts.

Here is a fact for everyone. 3 ****ing stupid players on a list of 44 is 14.666%. 14.666% is a lot of list to be clogging up with bullshit. If Richmond are ever going to do anything they will sack these pricks. I don't care how well they do at Coburg. I couldn't care less about their circumstance, they ARE NOT AFL PLAYERS.

I don't care if we don't have the personal. I would rather play Miller in ruck and bring in an 18 year old than seeing McGuane and Jackson and Graham. This stupidity playing absolute spuds (even by their champion data) is ridiculous and really needs to stop.

People will never learn. Richmond will never learn.

Edit: I am definitely not saying today was purely because of these 3, but a team is always as strong as its weakest link, and Richmond has a lot of links playing that are of hong kong ebay quality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back